Sage the gemini

I was at this fancy dinner place with my family and my 1yr old daughter who was being fussy since she was sleepy.

Y/n:umm can i get a doggy bag please?

Waiter:yes i'll be right back with it.

Y/n:ok.

Y/m:are you sure you want to leave?

Y/n:yeah mama diamond is being very fussy and she sleepy so imma just head to the hotel and see you guys their.

Y/m:ok hunny i love y'all.

Y/n:we love you too.

Y/d:be safe.

Y/n:alright.

I went to the bathroom with diamond since she needed to be change when i came out i saw somebody i never wanted to see again my babydaddy dominic.

Dom:hey y/n and lil cutie.

Dia:(smile)

I walked away from him and put my stuff in the doggy bag and waited for my uber..

Dom:i could give you a ride home.

Y/n:were good.

Dom:it's cold and i don't want you and your lil sister to freeze so stop being stubborn and let me give y'all a ride home.

Y/n:(sigh)fine.

When they brought his range to him i put diamond carseat in and buckled her up then got in the front with him.

Dom:so what hotel?

Y//n:the towers(look at diamond sleep)

Dom:that is where im also staying at(smile)

Y/n:yay(dry)

It was awkward till dime woke up crying for mommy.

Y/n:mommy is right here babygirl ok(hand her a bottle)

Dom:oh she is yours?

Y/n:yes.

Dom:how old is she?

Y/n:1.

When he pulled up to the hotel we all got in the elevator since i was squished into sage who was holding dime while i had all her stuff in my hands and these other people were also in here when we got to my floor we all went to my room.

When we all went in dominic laid diamond in my bed then came into the living room with me.

Dom:so what is her full name(sit beside me)

Y/n:diamond ayesha woods.

Dom:no fr what is it?

Y/n:i just told you.

Dom:wait so you been hiding my daughter from me for a year now.

Y/n:yes(walk into kitchen)

Dom:why the fuck would you do that?

Y/n:the damn way we ended was not good and i was not thinking about your mother fucking feelings dominic.

Dom:it did not matter about how we broke up,YOU WHERE FUCKING HAVING MY DAMN CHILD.

Y/n:Dominic stop yelling please and i was only 4 months along when i found out.

Dom:(getting ready to leave)

Y/n:(sigh)sage please don't go please.

Dom:you hid my child from me(tears coming down his face)

Y/n:(wipe his tears)im sorry.

Dom:yeah.

Next thing i know is were kissing each other till i heard small crying.

Dom:i'll go get her.

So he brought diamond back in the living room and she laid on his chest.

Y/n:aww.

Dom:can i please be in her life please?

Y/n:yes you can and let's just co-parent.

Dom:yeah that will work.

Dime:(smile at dom and kiss his cheeck)

Dom:i love her already.

Y/n:i think she loves you also.

Shitty but here yall go.