Lil mosey👨‍👩‍👧🤸🏾‍♀️

Faith in mm ^^^

At the moment I was was getting my 3yr old daughter faith ready for her first gymnastic meet ever and she is very happy.

Faith come here i said while getting her hair stuff together for i can do her hair before we leave.

While faith sat down I got my brush out and started on her hair when she asked me was her daddy Lathan coming(roll eyes)

He should baby since he promised you baby ok I said while putting her hair in a bun and adding her team color on it.

I grabbed her bag and water bottle than we left to her meet and on the way I called lathan but he didn't answer so I sent him a bunch of text that this was her first meet than we pulled up.

When we got there faith had got even more nervous when I picked her up out the car and then I saw my bestie Kayla was here also so faith walked over to her while I grabbed her bag and water bottle and my phone.

Mommy have you seen daddy car faith said while looking around for his car nah baby I don't see his car I said looking around let go in maybe he'll be here soon.

When we got in she ran over to her friends and I called lathan again and his ass didn't answer so I texted him again.

Couple min later

My baby was now put and doing her routine she was smiling till she noticed that lathan wasn't out and the crowd and I saw her face frown a lil bit.

When she was over she got a lot of good points and got first place than she ran over to me.

Mommy why didn't her show up I could hear faith voice cracking I don't know baby I said while we walked to the car while Kayla carried a crying faith.

                       Lathan pov:

I just got out of  a important business meeting when I finally looked at my phone and saw I had a lot of miss calls from my babymama y/n.

1:50pm
Y/n🤤🥰:your daughter has her first meet today don't forget to come.

2:00pm
Y/n🤤🥰:it's bout to start I hope you hurry she is looking for you.

2:10pm
Y/n🤤🥰:it started please hurry.

2:30pm
Y/n🤤🥰:fucking asshole don't ever promise her shit again bitch ass nigga.

I feel bad that I forgot all about my baby first meet ever that she had been talking bout for the longest and I promised I was gonna come.

So I wanted to make it up to her so I went and brought her some rainbow roses and her favorite candy and her blueberry Fanta soda she is in love with.

When I pulled up to y/n house I went in since I have the keys to the house and saw they were in her room playing dolls and y/n looked hella good in her Nike shorts and a with tank top.

Hey faith I said while she ignored me and y/n rolled her eyes at me so I gave her gifts look babygirl I'm sorry I didn't show up ok daddy was busy and forgot.

It's ok but please come to my next one daddy and I got first place she said while hugging me aww congrats baby is their anything else you want?

For you and mommy to get back together she said while smiling at us.

So I walked over to her and saw y/n start playing with her little fingers let me just say my babymama has always been my whole heart.

Look y/n I know I messed up coming home later all the time and getting wasted all the time but baby I miss you and faith I miss seeing y'all every morning when I wake up I do baby she had tears coming down her eyes so I wiped them baby will you be mine again yes she said I bent down and kissed her very passionate and it turn out into a make out session when faith came over and hugged me so I pick her up and we had a group hug.

I love y'all I told them while giving each of them a kiss on a forehead.

I'm so glad I got my family back together.

Hope y'all like that vote and comment and send more requests .