Comethazine🏫💛

Y/n pov:

I'm in my last class for the day and I'm very happy about it since today is a big game for our basketball team so we also get out early and I'm glad about that.

So homework for the weekend is writing a 4 page essay mr.east(Dave east)said to all of us most kids rolled their eyes or either groaned but it was okay with me since it's only 4 and it can be about any topic he said.

Once the bell rung I grabbed my bag and left out the class to go meet up with my friend nia in the hall since she was riding with me home.

Hey I heard someone say behind me while I closed my locker and I saw it was Jahmier the school best basketball player.

Hey I said smiling at him when he looked down at me and asked was a coming to the game tonight.

I might come I said to him making him playfully roll his eyes at me I know you'll be there since nia is coming to cheer her boyfriend on he told me making me laugh.

Well I have to get going he said okay see ya later and also good luck I said while walking over to nia locker to see her smirking at me.

What i asked her while she chuckled at me i saw y'all over there she said making me roll my eyes at her "it was nothing,"I said while we walked to my car.

When we got in the car I plugged my phone to the aux cord and turned it up since my song stalli freestyle was on by Megan thee stallion.

I'll get my revenge when I fuck on your nigga, I take that shit back I won't fuck on your nigga I'll fuck on face ride in your place, run with his money I'm going to chase.

Me and nia sung out loud to our favorite part than we busted out laughing.

When we got home my mom came downstairs and smiled at us and told us she had brought us some Hawaiian chicken and potatoes from the mall so both our fat asses ran to the kitchen to eat.

So would you ever give Jahmier a chance she asked me while I drunk my lemonade..umm Idk I said making her scrunch her eyebrows at me while I looked at her.

Girl that boy has been trying to get with you since forever and plus this is our last year in high school and plus you talk about him all the time she said making me sigh since she was being honest.

Skip till game

So we went to go sit at the bottom of the bleachers so we could see the guys better and talk to them also.

Ohh I see my baby she said pointing at keith(Keith powers) and he saw us and came over to where we was bringing jahmier and Lucas(coly)with him.

Hey they all said at the same time than busted out laughing making me and nia roll our eyes at them.

Hey nia said while i looked down since my phone had dinged and I saw it was my ex august(alsina)texting me making roll my eyes and ignore it. Who texted us jahmier asked me making me lift my eyebrow umm I don't remember us sharing a phone I said while everyone else laughed at us.

Mhmm jahmier said when the coach called him making him hit my thigh and run off while I rolled my eyes.

So what's going on between y'all Lucas asked me while nia and Keith looked at me also nothing actually I said while they all said mhmm.

After a while the game had started and it was actually going good for a while but I had to go to the bathroom really bad so I told nia to text me if anything happens when I walked out.

When I came out the bathroom I saw august in the hall making me try to avoid him but I failed.

Why you been avoiding and ignoring me he asked me cause I don't have time to play childish ass games I said to him trying to walk away when he yanked my arm back making me mad.

What the hell is your problem I asked him while he tried hugging me but I pushed him off and walked back inside.

See me and august didn't work out cause he had a issues keeping his dick in his pants and also got a girl pregnant and was a little abusive to me but I finally left him a year ago and I've been doin much better than what I was with him.

When I sat down nia told me the game was almost over and it was only 10 min left in the game so we had to beat the team by 5 points.

Come on I said since jahmier has the ball and it was only 10 seconds left and he looked at me than shot the ball before the buzzer rung and he made it and everyone was happy since we won.

Me and nia grabbed our stuff and walked to the middle of the gym where most people were at to praise the guys but I went to find jahmier while she went to find her man.

Hey someone said wrapping their arms around my waist and I knew who it was and turned around and smiled at him.

You did good tonight I said to jahmier making him smile at me thanks he said and I only did better cause you were here he said making me blush at him.

We both looked at each other for a while than we kissed and of course our friends saw it and cheered us on making him squeeze my ass and after a while we pulled away.

Your lips are very soft he said to me making me smile and yours are very addictive I said to him while he smirked at me will you be my girl he asked yes I will I said kissing him again.

Aww look at them nia said making me hide my face in his Jersey while he smiled at them than Lucas asked so does this mean y'all together now?

Yes we both said than they all hugged us and afterwards we left to go get some waffles.

Also Lucas is your best friend in the story.

But vote and comment on who I should do next.