Quavo pt 3

Y/n pov:

I was in the living room laying down while eating some ice cream and looking at Netflix when qua came in.

I'm still mad at him for kicking our daughter out the house and it's just been more stressful for me since I don't know if she's ok or not and I know it's bad for the baby also.

Hey he said while coming to lay beside me making me roll my eyes and looked back at the screen.

Kayla pov:

I went downstairs since I heard cam come in and went to sit beside him.

Hey he said to me smiling at me hey I said trying not to hide my nervousness from him.

Well Im going to get straight to the point I'm pregnant I said to him and he kinda looked shocked for a bit than gave me a small smile.

Wait your happy I asked him he looked at me and said yes I am but at the same time I wish I would have used protection.

I guess I'm okay with that answer I said smiling at him and laying my head down and him and dozing off.

When I woke up it was a note that cam had left for me on the table.

Look I'm not ready to be a father and how I know you wasn't fucking other people so I need you to bounce by the time I get home at midnight.

I started crying since I thought he wanted to be a father but I guess not. After I packed my bag I went home.

Y/n pov:

Can you see who's at the door please I said while finishing up my ribs yes he said going to open the door.

What you doin here I heard him ask someone so I went to go see who it was and saw it was Kayla so I rushed and hugged her I'm so happy your okay I said.

I missed you guys she said holding onto me while I let her go and went into the kitchen to fix her plate.

Well before I eat can I tell you guys something she asked yeah qua said sitting down beside me and holding my hand.

I'm pregnant she said to us and I saw mix emotions in Quavo face than he said is it that boy baby he asked her yeah she said.

Look I'm disappointed in you I said but we are going to help you take care of the baby okay I said to her making her smile and come hug me thanks mom I could hear her crying.

Look I'll schedule you appointment for tomorrow okay I told her yeah thanks once again.

Skip to night

I was brushing my teeth when qua came in the room and laid down in the bed.

I went into our room after cutting off the bathroom light and laid beside him and played with his dreads.

I know your mad at her but please be happy that she is home I told him while he looked at me and said I am happy she's home just not that she's pregnant he said wrapping his arms around me and kissing me.

Well all we can do is hope that the pregnancy test was wrong I told him and gave him a kiss and laid on his chest while falling asleep.

Skip to next day

So at the moment me and Kayla was waiting for the doctor come back in with the results.

Mom if I'm pregnant do you think dad will hate me she asked me I looked at her and smiled your dad while never hate you no matter how much you put us through.

Than the doctor came in the room and said congratulations your not pregnant miss.

Thank god Kayla said looking at me than the doctor told her this is why young kids your age shouldn't be having sex.

When we got home qua was in the living with the guys and Kayla ran over to him and told him the news and he looked at me and smiled and hugged her back.

I love you he told her I love you too dad she said while still hugging him and than her uncles.

Hope y'all liked that.

Vote and comment.