Tay-k🥴❣️

Y/n pov:

I was getting ready at the moment to go to a party but I have to sneak out the house since my parents are home.

I was doin my hair when I heard my phone go off so I looked to see it was videos of the party going on and it was lit.

I looked into the hall to see all the lights off so i knew my parents were in bed sleep right now so I closed my door and locked it.

I slipped on my sandals that were matching my outfit and put some chapstick on and grabbed my lip gloss and left to the party.

When I pulled up to the party I sat in my car and applied my lip gloss and went inside to look for my friends.

I found my friends on the couch so I went over and sat with them to chill and smoke.

Imma bout to go get something to drink I said getting up and they nodded their head and while I walked into the kitchen to get me a drink.

When I was about to leave out I bumped into someone spilling my drink on them by accident.

I'm so sorry I said grabbing a napkin to look up and see the boy I'm talking to at the moment taymor.

Hey he said smiling at me while I looked up at him and said hey back while smiling.

How have you been I asked him while we just stood there and carried on a conversation.

Let's go outside he said since it was kinda empty so we went outside and sat at one of the tables.

So what how long have you been here he asked me while smoking his blunt.

About a hour now I said while looking at the pool I could see him smirking in the corner of my eye.

What I asked him and he took no time to kiss me and I kissed back so he picked me up and sat me on his lap while the kiss  went deeper.

I pulled away and smiled at him and looked at his face to see him also smiling at me.

You know you should be my girl he said and smirked at his cockiness.

Why should I be your girl I asked and he said we could be the best couple in the world and I'll treat you right he said making me smile.

I'll be your girl I said kissing him again than pulling away.

Hope you liked this short imagine.