Keith powers🤦🏽‍♀️🤱🏾

Y/n POV:

So right now I was rocking my babygirl Elena to sleep who is 8 months and is the most cutest thing ever but anyway we were outside at the bus stop waiting on her older brother and sister who are 5 and 4.

Y/n:omg it is hot Lena where are your brother and sister at?

Lena:(giggle)

So I gave up on putting her to sleep and laid her back in her strollers than the bus and my 2 kids ran to me.

Kaley:hey mommy and lena.

Y/n:hey baby how was school(take her book bag)

Kaley:good and I played with paint today.

Justin:hey mama.

Y/n:hey and what about you.

Justin:good is dad home yet?

Y/n:yes.

So we walked back home and when we got there Keith was in the living room laying down making me roll my eyes at him since he hasn't done anything all damn day.

Kaley:hey daddy(run to him)

Keith:hey kay(pick her up)

So I put lena on the ground and hung up her stroller than went into the kitchen and started on dinner.

Justin:(doin homework)mama what's for dinner?

Y/n:well some gravey pork chop,corn bread, and some Mac and cheese how that sound?

Justin:good I guess.

After a while Kaley came in the kitchen asking for a juice box so of course I gave it to her than heard Keith in the living room on the phone.

Keith:yeah we can hang tonight,nah my girl don't mind, yeah I need some relaxing tho for real.

Y/n:I can't take this anymore.

I let the kids go upstairs and play while I went into the living room with Keith.

Y/n:I'm so fucking tired of you going out 24/7 Keith I never have time for myself anymore cause you are never home.

Keith:the first time you've talked to me today you come at me with some bs (rub face)

Y/n:oh bull shit huh well if you took the time out your day you know that your wife and kids are missing you.

Keith:you want some dick don't you(smirk)

Y/n:no what I want is some family time not hey I'm eating then imma leave love you and the kids...you know what go.

Keith:ok bye.

Once he left I just sat on the couch and cried thinking of things why our marriage if failing.

Kaley:mommy you ok?

Y/n:yeah baby(wipe eyes)I just feel bad.

Kaley:oh me hungry.

So I fixed everyone plate and and gave lena some baby food than sat down and we ate.

Justin:mom can I go play the game for a lil bit?

Y/n:yeah it's 6:39 so at 8 bed time ok.

Justin:ok.

So I went into the living room with Kaley and lena and we watched tv for a while till my mom called.

Mom:hey sweet heart.

Y/n:hey mama.

Mom:how are my grandchildren?

Y/n:good how have you been.

Mom:well today I got some news that  I can retire soon and my grand babies can come by now.

After a while we talked much longer but I lena started crying.

I looked at the time and saw it was 7:50 so I went and turned the a.c on and made her a bottle than went into Justin room.

Y/n:cut the game off and get ready for bed.

Justin:ok.

So I went into the living room and carried a sleeping Kaley to her bed and went into my room when Justin came in.

Jus:mom are you and dad ok cause he is barely home anymore?

Y/n:(sigh)to be honest son I don't know my own self but at the end of the day we both love y'all ok.

Justin:ok mama(kiss my forehead)

Y/n:love you gudnite baby.

After he left I took a good shower and put on some old sweats and a big shirt and laid in me and Keith king size bed and slowly dozed off.

Keith pov:

So right now I was out at the club with my friends when this cute lady walked up to me.

????:hey daddy.

Keith:hey what's your name?

????:star wbu?

Keith:Keith.

Star:well can I take you back to my place?

Keith:hell yeah.

I mean I'm somewhat sober so we drove to her house and she took me up to her room.

Star:can we fuck raw or...

Keith:can you take it raw that's the question?

Pt 2?

Hope you liked it and vote and comment.