Quavo 🤬👨‍👩‍👧

Y/n pov:

I just got off the phone with my daughter school saying she got caught in the bathroom fucking.

Me and quavo share a 14yr old daughter name Kayla and we raise her together since we are married and we have another child on the way.

I was laying down in bed and called quavo into the room since I didn't feel like moving out of my spot in the bed. Yeah he asked coming in the room, you have to go pick up your daughter from school I told him.

Why he asked scrunching up his eyebrows cause she got caught fucking in the bathroom I said seeing his facial expression turn into anger ight I'll be back he said.

Don't do nothing dumb I said while he walking out mhmm he said leaving.

See she got caught by my friend who is the principal at school and thought she wasn't gonna tell me clearly the thought wrong.

Quavo pov:

Me and Kayla were in the car and she was looking out the window.

Kayla do know how much I wanna beat your ass right now I asked her and she rolled her eyes at me beat me than she said.

Lucky her we pulled up to the house and she got out slamming the door and going inside.

We're back I said when I saw y/n coming out the room.

Kayla went into her room and slammed the door while I saw y/n eyes open wide.

we both went into the room and saw her on her phone.

So we fucking now y/n asked Kayla looked up at her rolled her eyes I can do what ever I want she said.

I think you still live up under our roof I said looking at her. And ok she said I don't need y'all first of all I can anything on my on she said.

Ok since you can do anything on your on pay give me half the rent for this month,the Netflix bill,your phone bill since you can pay for it I said to her.

I can't fucking stand y'all she said you wanna know some she said I hate y'all she said looking at both of us and I saw y/n face softened for a bit.

You know I should have done that abortion my dad even gave me the money for it she said y/n stop I said before she can say anything else.

No baby she hates us so much I so clearly she don't care about us so why should I care about her she asked walking out.

Kayla I just want you to know I only work so hard for you and your mom and that baby on the way if it wasn't for that we would be in the hood or I could be a dead beat dad I said walking out.

Kayla 14

Kayla 14

Pt 2?

Also vote and comment.