ybn glizzy(bestfriend)pt1

Glizzy pov:

Mir:go wake your girl up.

Glizzy:y/n not my girl she my bestfriend know the difference(get up)

Dae:well just wake her up so we can leave already dang im ready to go back to sleep in the van so we can get to the airport  on time.

So we going on a vacation this week with the gang and it's in alaska so it going to be hella cold but i got my bestfriend to keep me warm but im not finna lie i been haveing feelings for her for a while probably about 6yrs now but let me go wake her up.

So when i walked in my room to see y/n with all the cover on her and half my damn pillows on the damn floor.

Glizzy:babygirl wake your ass up.

Y/n:(turn to other side)

Glizzy:babygirl wake up(trow her over my shoulder)

Y/n:(giggle)glizzy put me down.

Glizzy:are you up?

Y/n:(laughing)yes boy now put me down

Glizzy:fine(put her down)so now that you up take a shower while.

Y/n:can you put my bags in the van please?

Glizzy:yeah.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov:

So i hopped in the shower while it was nice and hot while my music was playing.

Y/n:sire play 772 by ynw melly(i fw him do y'all)

Once my song came on i was really hype now so when i got out 30 min later i got dressed in some leggings and one if glizzy long sleeve shirts then brushed my teeth and did my hair and packed my airplane bag and left to the van.

When we got to the airport we had to wait 20 min before we left so i put my boots on and left out my hoodie and went to Krispy kreame they had in here..

Glizzy:what are you getting ?

Y/n:i didn't know you followed me here but just 3 glaze donuts and a dr.pepper.

Lady:ok and for you sir?

Glizzy:just a water and a raspberry filld dounut.

Lady:ok.

Glizzy:so are you ready to go ski?

Y/n:yeah.

So she brought back our orders and glizzy paid even tho i wanted to pay for my own shit and we went back to the gang.

5hrs later

Cordae:wake up we landed.

Y/n:(rub eyes)

Once we got out the cold air hit very fast and we walked to the van that was waiting on us and took us to our house we rented.

Y/n:i call this room.

It was big with a king size bed and had a walk in closet and bathroom with a hot tub and a good view of the snow and river and nature outside.

Glizzy:well i guess we will be bunking since thier is not any more rooms left.

Y/n:im ok with that.

So we all unpacked and stuff since we had a busy day tomorrow.

Glizzy:y/n.

Y/n:huh(turn around)

Glizzy:(kiss me)

Should i keep this going or just end it like that??