Kevin gates☺️

Bout to make this very short but cute at the same time.

Y/n pov:

I was looking at the news since they are calling for horrible storms all day today which makes me sad since I'm stuck with 2 kids by myself.

I went into the kitchen when my 4yr old son came into the room with his ipad making me smile at him.

Why are you on here I asked him while I heard a loud bang of thunder making the house rumble.

Cause I'm scared he said making me walk over to him and hug him and kiss his forehead.

I promise you baby nothing is going to happen to you as long as mommy is here I told him.

I know but when is daddy coming home he asked while his sister started crying upstairs.

Daddy comes home tomorrow I told him going upstairs and getting Kaley out her crib and taking her downstairs.

So after the kids and me ate the power went out scaring all of us making me roll my eyes.

Kavonte let's go up to mommy room I told him carrying Kaley along with us since she needed a diaper change.

After a while we started hearing banging on the door downstairs scaring us so I told them to be quite while I went downstairs to see who it was.

Lock the door I told him when I left out the room to go grab a knife and look who's outside.

When I looked out the peep hole I saw that it was kevin so I dropped the knife and opened the door.

Hey baby I said hugging him tightly since I missed his ass so fucking much.
Hey he said kissing me and smiling where my kids at he asked me while I pointed upstairs.

The door locked he said making me smile and say love you while kavonte opened the door since love you was our secret word.

Daddy he said jumping into Kevin arms making Kevin smile and look at a Kaley.

Why didn't you face time me last night kavonte asked Kevin making Kevin sigh and say he forgot to.

Well don't ever forget again ok he said ok lil man Kevin said kissing his forehead.

Vote and comment.