Chris brown🥶🤬

In this setting y'all are in high school and both yall like each other but he got a whole as girl who hate you.
————————————————————
Y/n pov:

I was in 5th period and it's really lame asf and I was bored so pulled out my iPhone XR and saw I had a text from Chris who sits right in front of me.

Chris☺️:hey you wanna come over later on babygirl?

Y/n🤤🥰:is your girl gonna be their?

Chris☺️:no she will be at her dad house she it'll only be us and roro.

Y/n🤤🥰:ok I guess I'll come see you then.

Chris☺️:wanna spend the night also and I'll take you home tomorrow.

Y/n🤤🥰:yes chris see you later just text me what time you coming.

Skip rest of the time and walk home and shower.

So after I put my clothes on (in media)I saw Chris had texted he was on his way so I grabbed my bag and went downstairs and saw my moms husband cooking dinner for him and his friends and not my mom I always wonder why she stays with him if he never show her respect or me.

Rob:where tf you going?

Y/n:minding my damn business that's where.

Rob:who tf you getting smart with.

Then his lil friends started laughing and I heard a car horn and left while flipping them including him and got in the car while Chris took my bag.

Y/n:hey roro.

Ro:hey y/n(smile)

Y/n:how was school today?

Ro:good.

Chris:anyway we are going to get ice cream and some Chinese food how does that sound?

Y/n:good.

So after Chris pulled off he got a call from his girl friend jasmine 🙄 and they talked for a while till he hung up and mumbled damn.

Y/n:( texting)what's wrong with you?

Chris:she's meeting us at the ice cream shop.

Y/n:oh(roll eyes)

Once we  got their she rolled her eyes at me and roro while I took her to get me and her ice cream.

So once we all sat down with our ice cream and stuff jasmine would not stfu.

Roro:can you please be quiet I wanna tell my daddy about my day.

Chris:(surprised)

Y/n:(chuckle)

Jas:what's so funny bitch?

Y/n:who tf you calling a bitch that's what I'm wondering?

Jas:you duh....bitch.

Chris then hurried and grabbed me taking  me to the other side of the place where no one can see us.

Y/n:let me tf go Chris she wanna be big and fucking bold she can get her ass beat(hitting Chris chest)

Chris:calm down ok.

Y/n:okay.

Chris:now are you really calm.

Y/n:hell no chris and you left her alone with roro.

We then left to go get ro when we saw that see was emptying her ice cream on jas leg and walked away so I walked to the car and buckled up ro and we waited for Chris to come back to the car.

Y/n:good job ro.

Ro:thanks.

So after that Chris came to the car fuming and he looked really mad but me nor ro said anything till we got home.

Once we got home ro went upstairs and played in her room while I followed chris to the bedroom where he was sitting up with his head in his hands so I sat behind him and rubbed his shoulders.

Y/n:what's wrong?

Chris:she was like ro ain't shit and she hope she die.

I was finna get out the bed when Chris pulled me back and laid down on his back.

Y/n:I hope y'all are over.

Chris:we are.

I then laid my head down on his chest and just listened to his heartbeat for a while till I looked up and saw him staring at me.

Y/n:what nigga?

Chris:dang I can't look at you?

Y/n:nope.

Chris:well fine then I'll do this(grab my ass and kiss me)

Y/n:(kiss back)

Ro:(come in)eww.

Y/n:(pull away laughing)

Chris:yes lil girl?

Ro:I'm hungry again can you cook y/n cause my daddy cannot cook)

Y/n:yeah I'll cook.

Chris:wait hold on will you be my girl first.

Y/n:ummm no.

Chris:wth?

Y/n:I mean my answer is yes but least make it more romantic.

Chris:ok I will next time i ask a relationship question.

Y/n:ok babes.

Hope y'all like that and vote and comment and get these views up again and votes.