Ynw melly🤦🏽‍♀️

We gonna pretend he didn't kill anyone ok.

So I was on my way to my baby daddy Melvin house to go get our 1yr old daughter named masika.

When I pulled up a lot of people were outside including his girl Asia who was sitting on his lap on her phone while he was counting stacks.

So I got out and went to the porch when one of melvin friends said hey so ignored him cause I could care less a dog.

Mel:wassup(lick lips)

Y/n:where my baby at?

Mel:in the room sleep.

So as I was walking in I heard that hoe asia say that next time I better speak to her or get popped.

Y/n:please tell my honey who gonna pop me cause it's not gonna be you don't mean shit to me so I don't need to speak to your hoe ass letting everyone run a train on you lil dumb ass bitch cause you must think I'm one of your lil friends you talking to don't get beat.

Asia:bitch I'll beat your ass now.

Melvin got up saying some to her but she just smiled and sat down while I went inside the house and went into melvin room and got all of her things together and picked her up when melvin came in.

Y/n:you ready to go stinka?

Mel:hey.

Y/n:hey.

Mel:so have you listened to my new song yet?

Y/n:witch one?

Mel:no heart.

Y/n:yeah and I have a feeling it's about me.

Mel:it is but at the same time I do want you back(put masika in the bed again and suck on my neck)

Y/n:you got a whole hoe out their that is your girlfriend I need to get home(whisper yell)

Mel:I don't care about her you then one who carrying my seed and already carried my seed(look at masika)

Y/n:(smile)melvin we not finna do this today I'm tired and my feet are sore.

He then laid me on the bed pecking my lips while massaging my feel and rubbing my belly.

Y/n:why do you wanna be with me after all the shit we've been through.

Mel:key word we.

Y/n:I need to go.

So i picked up masika and took her to the car and got in when melvin walked over and gave me some money.

Y/n:you know i don't need this right?

Mel:i don't care have it just in case.

Y/n:thanks melly(kiss him)

Mel:(kiss back and add tongue)

Y/n:(bite lip and pull away)your bitch fuming over there you better make sure she ok(chuckle)

Mel:wait is you mine again?

Y/n:yeah.

Honestly don't understand this one my own damn self but vote and comment.