Quincy brown👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🥰

Y/n pov:

I woke up to the left side of my bed empty so I guess quincy I some where I said sighing and hopping out of bed
So I went into the bathroom and used it than went downstairs to see quincy and my 3yr old daughter Marlena cooking breakfast making me smile.

What are y'all doin I asked making you breakfast now go up to the room ok he said he making me roll my eyes playfully.

So I went back in the room till I heard my 6 month baby boy Marcus crying so I went and got him when quincy and Lena came up with the food and stuff.

Aww thank y'all I said seeing balloons and a Mother's Day card lena was handing me.

Happy Mother's Day her and quincy said making me smile and give them both a kiss.

Once we was done eating breakfast and everything quincy went downstairs and washed the dishes.

Ok so go take your shower than just get Marcus dressed than we can leave for your surprise quincy said making me smile at him also making me wonder what's in store.

So I hopped in the shower and stayed in for about 30 min than got out and freshen up than did my hair and got Marcus dress.

Ready to go lil man I asked Marcus grabbing his diaper bag and bottle formula and stuff than met Lena and quincy at the car since he was buckling her up.

So once we all got in and situated quincy pulled off smiling at me and the kids.

Mommy can we listen to sza Lena asked yeah I said getting the aux cord and playing her song.

All I got is the broken clocks she sung making me smile at my first born who always lights up the room.

After a while quincy pulled up to this beautiful place with pictures of me and the kids and me and him and stuff making me smile and get out.

Aww baby I said looking at him and walking over to hug him this is so nice of you I said kissing him.

I mean you are raising two of my kids and mean the world to me so you deserve it baby he said picking up Marcus.

I love this I said taking a pic of all this follow me he said while i grabbed Lena and we went to this pond area where it was ducks and a lil picnic waiting on us.

I think this has been the best Mother's Day ever I told him and Lena since they was eating some chocolate covered strawberries together making me take a pic of that.

Y'all are to cute I said chuckling at them mommy watch me Lena said getting up and dancing for me.

Get it Lena I said umm little girl what you think you doin asked quincy making me laugh at how over protective he is over his kids I'm dancing daddy duh.

Skip to night.

So we just got back home from my moms house she wanted to keep the kids tonight so it's just me and my man.

I was laying on the couch till quincy came downstairs go upstairs he said why I asked cause I have a nice bath for you he said.

I got up and went upstairs to our bathroom to see roses and bubbles in my bath so I got in and it was nice and hot.

Thank you baby I said when quincy got in and started massaging my feet baby I love you quincy said I love you to.

When we got out quincy picked me up and laid me on the bed and started kissing on me.

Y'all know what happened.

Happy Mother's day and vote and comment.