Ynw melly 🕔 am

Y/n POV:

It's 5 in the morning I was hella horny but my baby melvin ain't here cause he on the block but so I'm stuck with my main nigga trey and yes melvin know about trey cause melvin the side nigga sadly.

Melvin wants me to leave trey cause he doesn't treat me right but I can't cause I'm scared but at the same time I wanna be with melvin.

Trey not even post to be here but he called off from work so that he can play ball with he friends.

So I snuck to the guest room bathroom and called melvin cause trey don't need to be all in my damn business.

Hello he said can you come over I said you know I want to but your nigga there and I ain't tryna go to jail cause your nigga mad I give to you better he said making me smile.

Well can you come over when he leave to play basketball I asked him yeah babygirl we can make love till the morning.

Skip to night

Aww I don't you to leave baby I said to my boyfriend trey since he's going out of town for a business trip.

I'll be back Monday he said giving me a kiss and leaving while I ran upstairs and called melly to come over.

He said he'll be over in 30 min so I hurried and hopped in the shower so i could smell good when he get here.

Once I was out and put on some sexy clothes I went downstairs and drunk some of my blue Fanta when I heard the door open.

Hey baby he said coming over and picking me up while kissing me.

Hey baby i said while wrapping my arms around his neck making him smirk.

So we then went upstairs and I pushed him on the bed taking off his shorts and boxers.

Don't tease ma melly said making me chuckle I then licked the tip and started sucking.

Let's just say ya gurl sucked his life out of him while he moaned and grunted.

I felt him twitch and then he came in my mouth and I swallowed his kids while he picked me up making giggle when he laid me on the bed.

After he took all my clothes off he started sucking on my neck leaving hickeys on my neck and love bites.

I wanna make love to you he said while sucking on my nipples and leaving hickeys on them going all the way down to my pussy.

I felt him lick on my pussy sending my eyes to roll to the back of my head making me moan.

He kept eating and added 2 fingers while eating me out making me moan and push his head deeper.

I felt my legs shake than I came and he licked all my juices up than got himself position at my entrance.

Are you ready babygirl he said while sliding in yeah I said.

He then started going slow making me moan speed up I said after I adjusted to his size he then speeded up.

I love you y/n he said while kissing me making me kiss back and say I love you then moan who pussy is this he said while going faster making me scratch his back.

Y-y-y-y-yours I said nah he said smacking my thigh who pussy is this your d-d-d-daddy I said then came all over him while he nutted in me.

All 4 now he said while I got on them with no warning he shoved himself in while smacking my ass making me moan from the pleasure.

A-a-ahh daddy I said while backing it up on fuck b-b-babygirl he said while speeding it up.

We then both came at the same time and laid down ready for another round.

I love you he said but you need to leave that lame nigga for a real one he said while pecking my lips.

I wanna but I'm scared some might happen to me I said.

Baby I forg what the hell trey said opening the door making me open my mouth and shock while melly smirked and kissed me.

I just want you to know nigga she carrying my baby cause I nutted in her mutiple times my nigga.

Hope you liked that and vote and comment.