Lil durk 👨‍👩‍👧👩‍👧

Y/n pov:

Get off of me I said to my boyfriend who I have been together with for almost 4 fucking years.

Y/n stop fucking playing with me he said wrapping his arm around my waist while I made kool-aid when I was done I went upstairs to my little girl Anasha room.

Hey baby I said picking her up when durk came in making me roll my eyes at him hey baby he said kissing all over her face making her smile and reach for him.

So I gave her to him than went downstairs and finished eating my dinner by myself when durk came in with nae in his hand.

Mama she said yes I asked looking at her when she smiled and opened her mouth making me chuckle her chunky mama I said giving her some.

Imma miss you durk said kissing nae since she is going to my mom house tonight me miss you she said.

Once we was done eating we got in the car and half way down the rode she fell asleep.

Are you still mad at me he asked looking at me yes I said i told your ass to stay home that night but no you wanted to go out see where that has gotten us I said letting all my anger out.

How many times I gotta say I'm sorry he said just leave me alone I said laying me head on the window looking outside.

Skip 2 hrs later

Well daddy is about to go durk said making me leave so I just went to the bathroom since I didn't want to see him or her cry.

I heard a soft knock on the door and opened it to see my mom with her arms out so I just cried and cried till I couldn't.

It's gonna be ok she said looking at me we got her he got her in or out she said making me shake my head I'm scared mama I said it will be fine.

When we got in the car we just sat there for a while till he started the car and pulled out and left to go back to the house.

When we pulled up to the house I felt the water works coming in rushed in when I felt him grab me before i fell to the ground.

I promise you baby we gonna be ok regardless if I'm in or out he said picking me up and carrying me to our bedroom.

I love you he said kissing me and I kissed back I love you also I said while he went down to my neck and started sucking on it leaving huge ass hickeys and shit than took off my clothes.

He put that mouth to work boy let me tell you ahh I said while tugging on his hair making him go faster and add 2 fingers making me cum he than licked it all up.

You ready he asked me while positioning himself at my entrance yes but no nutting inside today cause you not bout to leave me with 2 babies to take care of I said making him chuckle and kiss me I make no promise he said putting the tip in.

He slowly slid himself all the way in making me moan and arch my back a lil go faster I said he than speed up making me moan like hell from all the pleasure.

A-a-ahh f-fuck d-d-d-daddy I said while my eyes rolled to the back of my head and scratching his back tf up whole moaning.

Ahh fuck he said when I came all over him making him pull out and cum on my stomach.

I'll be back he said going to get a tissue to wipe it off my stomach.

Skip rounds later

Durk cut the a/c on than came and laid beside me and I put my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around my body.

I just want you to know no matter what happens I still love you ok and when I get out we getting married and more kids he said making me smile but that's gonna have to wait till we all get our bond back together he said.

I know I'm just nervous what if some happen while you gone I'm not gonna have my backbone I said and raising nae with two parents is already hard how we bout to do it with 1 I said y/n we got this ok and if she ask bout me tell her I'm at work and be back later some time ok I'm doin some ok he said.

Yes I said kissing him before I fell asleep.

How tf his hair look like strawberry?

But it's free durk,melly and nba all day specially nba young boy.

Hope you liked and vote comment.