Dave east☃️😨

I woke up to my 3yr old daughter kairi tapping my face.

Y/n:hey baby(smile)

Kairi:(kiss my nose)snow?

Y/n:huh baby?

Kairi:snow

So I slipped from under my warm blankets and noticed it was a lil chilly in the house so I went to the thermostat and turned the heat up then went in the bathroom with kairi behind me.

Y/n:what you want for breakfast kai(Washing face)

Kai:umm bacon and pancake.

Y/n:alright.

So I carried her downstairs and let her go in the living room while I walked in the kitchen and started cooking breakfast when my phone rang and I saw it was her dad Dave calling.

Y/n:(roll eyes)hello?

Dave:hey why we posting a clown ass nigga on your page?

Y/n:cause I can and key word my page.

Dave:I will kill ole boy and rearrange your guts on his body don't play with me.

Y/n:(smile)whatever dave.

Dave:where my daughter at?

Y/n:our daughter is in the living room watching tv.

Dave:well I'll be over in a few cause y'all not bout to be all alone on the snowy day and it's still snowing so yeh.

Y/n:alright.

Once breakfast was done a couple min later I heard Dave come in.

Kai:dada(run to him)

Dave:hey babygirl.

I was fixing our plates when Dave came in the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bacon.

Kai:mama pancake?

Y/n:yes kai i made pancake.

So after we all ate me and kai went up to her room to i could pick out her clothes for the day and grabbed me some of my clothes and we took a bath together.

Y/n:(put bubbles on her nose)

Kai:(giggle and splash water)

If you haven't noticed yet kairi is a mama girl.

So after we finished I wrapped a towel around me and wrapped one around kai also so I took her to her daddy.

Y/n:can you get her dressed?

Dave:yeah.

So I went back in my room and got dressed than went back downstairs with Dave and them and we all laid on the couch.

Kai:(falling a sleep on my chest)

Dave:why she so tired?

Y/n:she is your daughter.

After a couple min I took her up to her room and laid her in her bed and went back downstairs and laid back on the couch and Dave laid beside me.

Dave:(try putting his hands in my pants)

Y/n:umm no sir(move me back out)

Dave than held both of wrist together and slid one of his fingers in me making me moan low.

Y/n:d-d-dave(moan)

Dave than carried me to my room and layed me on the bed leaving hickeys all down my body and took off my clothes while taking his off.

He than laid and told me ride his face now let me remind y'all I haven't had dick in almost 6 months or been ate out bitch I needed this okkkurt.

Dave:(eating my soul out)

It felt so damn good that I came about 3 times he than laid me down and grabbed me by my neck.

Dave:now who own this pussy?

Y/n:zack(ex)

Next thing I knew Dave shoved himself in me not giving me time to adjust to it.

Y/n:ahh(moan)slow down.

Dave:(speeding up)who own this pussy?

Y/n:y-y-y-you d-d-daddy.

Dave:(slow down a lil bit).

A lil bit later I felt my self getting ready to cum and felt Dave twitch In me and we both came at the same time with loud moans and groans when kai open the door.

Dave:glad I nutted in time.

Hope y'all like this and vote and comment who else watching ex on the beach right now?