dave east 😚(pt 2)

So i went into kai room to see her sleep still so i went into the pantry and put some snacks out along with drinks and went into the living room crunching on a bag of chips when the doorbell dinged and i answered to see it was my mom.

Y/n:hey mom..umm why didn't you tell me you were coming over.

Mom:i wanted to surprise you and kai.

Y/n:well dave will be over in a lil bit.

Mom:wait y'all are back together after the situation?

Y/n:mom no dave is only coming over for HIS daughter mom that wants him to come over and spend the night tonight.

Mom:why can't he come over and leave?

Y/n:because i want kai to have a good relationship with him mom and me and davd get along since we don't have drama k.

Mom:w.e but where is my grand baby at anyway?

Y/n:sleep mom.

I heard my doorbell ring and i went to go answer to see dave holding the pizza boxes and a soda.

Y/n:(whisper)my mom is here so can y'all please get along for kai.

Dave:yeah(kiss my forehead)

I smiled and went into kai room to see her waking up.

Y/n:hey baby guess who is here?

Kai:(smile)daddy.

Y/n:and nana.

Kai:yay.

So we went into the living room to see my mom looking at dave who was in the kitchen fixing im guessing kai plate.

Kai:daddy(run to him)i missed you.

Dave:daddy missed you also princess.

So dave handed her a plate with pizza on it and i fixed my mom a plate while dave fixed ours.

Y/n:so mom how has work been?

Mom:good and have you found you a better man yet and is a good father to your daughter.

Dave:(walks out room and punch a wall while yelling)

Y/n:mama dave is the best father to kai idc how much he ever hurt me he always made sure that OUR daughter came first.

Mom:your so stupid to keep falling for him.

Y/n:mom can u just leave please.

Mom:sure by grandma baby.

Kai:bye grandma.

I went to check on dave to see him laying on my bed with his eyes covered.

Y/n:dave?

Dave:what?

Y/n:im sorry she said that.

Dave:how dare she come for my father hood i try my best to be a great father to her(sit up)

Y/n:dave idk she is not used to it since my dad was never in my life and i guess she taking her anger out on you.

Dave:(roll eyes)

Kai:daddy and mommy(coming upstairs)im ready for some ice cream and cookie brownie.

Dave:(chuckle)

Kai:(come in room)i love you(hug dave)

Dave:i love you also.

Kai:(whisper to dave)mommy also loves u.

Dave:(whisper back)i also love her.

Y/n:(smile)you guys can not whisper at all and i love both of u.

Kai:does this mean mommy and daddy together?

Dave:daddy has to work for that ok.

Kai:ok.

Y/n:and plus mommy and daddy will always make sure u are ok and will tell you asap when we get back together.

Kai:promise?

Dave&y/n:promise.

Hope y'all liked that sorry i been mia it's im trying my hardest in school