chance the rapper 😈😁

Y/n pov:

   So I was laying down in my bed looking at 16 and pregnant reruns when my phone lit up and I saw my bestie Jenna tagged me in a cute post.

Jenna and I have been friends for years we been through every damn thing but she is in a bad relationship with her boyfriend chance yes chance the fucking rapper but all they do is argue.

I got up and put my plate in the sink and washed it when my phone rung and I saw it was Jenna calling me.

Can you come over before I catch a charge,she said.

Yeah i'll be over in a few,I said while slipping on my uggs and stuff and got in my range rover and went to her house when I heard them yelling from downstairs.

Shut the hell up,I yelled at them catching their attention why are y'all even arguing?

She sending nudes to every nigga she can send it to talking bout she single he said.

I don't send nudes she said.

You was quick to send me one when we was just friends,he said.

I sighed and looked at them do y'all even wanna be together cause y'all argue more than y'all have sex.

I don't wanna keep arguing or in a toxic relationship with her anymore he said.

And I don't wanna be with his ass either since my homies fuck me better than him she said.

I looked to see his face had changed a lot but he just brushed past me lightly and left and I gave Jenna a hug and went downstairs in the cold to see it was snowing then I looked to see chance in his car looking like he is thinking.

I went over to his car and he open the door for me and I got in ofc.

Are you okay?I asked.

Yeah but I need to tell you something,chance said.

Okay tell me now,I said.

How bout you meet me or ride with me to my house?he said.

I'll follow you cause I don't wanna leave my baby here I said to him while getting out and walking over to my car.

So we drove to his house when we got their we went into his room.

So what you had to tell me,I said.

Look I'm be straight up with you ok I've had a huge ass crush on you for a while and one day I slipped up and told Jenna and that's why we argue 24/7,he said.

It took me a while to take that all in but I looked at him and smiled.

I like you also but you just got out of relationship but I don't want you to think I'm a hoe I said looking down.

He lifted up my chin and said I'll never ever think of you as a hoe he said giving me a kiss and I kissed back.

I laid down while we was still making out when he found my sweet spot on my neck witch made me moan and he smirked and I smiled at him.

Are you sure you wanna do this he asked.

Yeah I'm sure I told him.

He took off my clothes while I helped him and he slowly went down till he reached my pussy and he stuck his 3 fingers in witch sent me over the edge and all you could hear was my moaning.

Why you so fucking wet he smirked and put his head in between my legs and ate my soul out.

Fuck ahh I moaned while pushing his head further till I squirted all over his mouth and he licked up all my juices then he lined his self up.

No teasing I said to him when he slide him self in me while I moaned lightly.

Couple rounds later

I'm finna cum daddy I said while he was beating my shit up like hell.

Ahhh he moaned cum baby he said while going faster this time.

I squirted all over his dick with a loud ass moan coming from me then I felt him cum in me sending his seed up and he slid out laying beside me both of us trying to catch our breaths.

So (your whole name) will you be my girl,he said while smirking?

Of course,I said while laying my head on his chest while I fell asleep.

Hope y'all likes that and I'm not gonna continue my Christian combs image but here you go.