Quincy brown🌨⛄️

Y/n pov:

It is a nice blizzard going on outside but lucky me I'm inside but the bad thing is my roommate and his brother are here.

While I was on my phone I saw my bestie calling me her name is amber.

Hey boo I said into the phone while looking tru movies on Netflix to watch since I was bored.

Nothing I'm just bored she said so am i I said when I heard a knock on my door who tf is at my door I said me I sounded like Christian.

So I went to go answer it to see it was Christian tall ass at my door yes I said can you please fix some dinner.

I guess I said rolling my eyes at him and q said don't poison him he said oh aight I then closed my door back up and went back to talking to amber when she said she was coming over but I told her no but we all knew she wasn't gonna listen to me.

Once I went downstairs I looked for something to cook in the pantry and settled on some popcorn chicken bites so i put them in the air fryer.

I went to go open the door when i bumped into qunicy annoying self.

He rolled his eyes and I went to go open the door for amber and saw she was freezing almost making me chuckle at her.

This shit not funny hoe she said hey amber Quincy said walking out the kitchen hey she said.

So me and her went into the living room and picked bird box to watch when Chris an Quincy came back downstairs.

Once the food beeped everyone got a plate and a soda than the power went out.

Damn it I said as we all sat in the dark it'll be fine y/n amber said knowing my fear of the dark sine it was getting dark outside.

Once we were all done eating Christian said let's all play a game called hide and go seek he said making all of us laugh.

I mean it can't be so hard I'll count he said alright we all agreed.

So I choose to hide in the closet in the guest room since Christian always forget their is a hiding place in there.

I then sat down and layed my head back when I heard someone say owww and I knew it was quincy behind me.

Why are you in here I said cause I can he said moving a lil bit well I'm gonna go find another hiding spot right when I said that me and him both heard the closet door lock on the outside.

We are not letting y'all out till y'all figure out your problems ok they said making us both groan then they left out the room.

I then crawled to the other side so that we both could look at each other.

Why do you hate me so much he said with hurt in his voice kind of which was the first time we talked to each other since we broke up 7yrs ago when we both cheated on each other.

Cause you cheated on me I said well you did the same thing on the same day so you can't be mad about the he said looking at me dead in my eye.

To be honest I just hated you cause I thought you hated me I said lookin at him.

I've never hated you he said coming close to me and grabbing my face and kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back which lasted for a while then I wrapped my legs around his waist when he laid us down and we made out till the closet door open.

Y'all made up amber said lookin at us we both smiled and y'all also had sex I guess since their is a big hickey on Christian neck Quincy said.

Shut up he said then we climbed out the closet and power came back on so I was happy as hell.

Well I'm finna go to sleep I said when Quincy asked could he come lay with me and I said sure so we went to go lay down.

Hope y'all liked that I wasn't gonna update today till I got some good news so you'll see on the next chap.