Cameron boyce💛🌩

Yes I know he's not a rapper but Descendents 3 came out tonight and he looks really fine and so does boo boo. Once again rip to Cameron.
——————————————————
Y/n pov:

It's been a very long month without seeing my husband since he's been filming and I've been modeling we haven't found time for each other.

I walked inside my house rolling my eyes seeing no one home but our dog princess.

Hey baby I said picking her up while she licked me and stuff so after a while I put her down and re filled her dog bowl and water bowl since I told my neighbor she didn't need to come over today.

I went upstairs taking my clothes off and grabbed a pair of Cameron joggers and one of his long shirts and hopped into the shower.

Once I got out the steamy shower I got dressed than laid in bed for a while till I heard a big thing of thunder making me scared.

Wow just my luck I'm home by myself when it's a thunderstorm one of my biggest fears.

Sighed and tried closing my eyes but of course that didn't work since it kept on storming so I went downstairs to the kitchen to fix me something to drink when I heard the door open.

Babe I heard Cameron call out making me run into the living room to see him looking around with food in his hands.

Hey baby i said hugging him and kissing him while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I've missed you I said kissing him again  and he wrapped his arms around my waist pecking my lips again.

I've missed you also he said smiling at me till our dog came and interrupted us  making us laugh.

I missed you also he said picking her up and kissing me again.

Lets go upstairs and it than I need to take a shower he said smirking at me since I knew where he was getting at about the shower.

Once we finished eating he picked me up and carried me into the shower with him while I laughed.

I love you Cameron I said pecking his lips again and he smiled down at me.

I love you also baby he said than opening the shower door and pushing me against the wall.

Don't feel like doin a sex scene.

But vote and comment and follow my page.