dave east(pt2)

Dave pov:

So it's been a couple days since i heard from y/n i've tried calling and texting and she is never on instagram and im starting to worry alot so im kinda not enjoying this vacation anymore and also im  missing y/n alot.

Dave:who is this calling me(answer)

????:hey dave.

Dave:how tf u get my damn number cj?

Cj:that doesn't matter at the moment but if u want your babymama and your unborn child to live u come back and give me what i want.

Dave(sighs)fuck it fine.

After that you i hung up and start to pack my clothes when millie came in.

Millie:what's goin on?

Dave:i gotta go get y/n.

Millie:(wraps arm around my neck)but baby u broke up with her.

Dave:look ok i know and i made that mistake just cause i needed some head and stuff but my future wife and my un born child are about to die if i don't go save them.

Millie:all u need is our child.

Dave:(chokes her)bitch don't u ever say that shit again ok?

Millie:(gasping for air)o-o-ok.

Dave:(let's her go)come here k.

K:yes?

Dave:look daddy loves u ok but i need to go check on mama ok.

K:ok daddy and love u to(kiss his cheeck)

Dave:ok babygirl(kiss her forehead)

3hrs later

So my flight just landed and i was on my way now to go get y/n.

Dave:lord please let her be ok along with my baby she is carrying(crying)fuck what did i do to deserve this huh???.

-----------.

Y/n pov:

So right now i was laying in this crusty ass room when cj musty crusty ass walked in.

Cj:look like your babydaddy do love u.

Y/n:why u have to bring me in this huh? I didn't do shit to deserve this ok damn(crying)

Cj:(slap me)stfu u dumb ass bitch.

Y/n:where sh at?

Cj:let me fuck your how ass again.

Dave:(puts gun to cj head)don't u ever call her out her damn name.

Cj:(laugh)go ahead we all know u weak ass nigga dave...shoot me weak as d-gco.

Dave:(shoots him)are u okay(untie me)

Y/n:(rubbing wrist)yeah i think(slaps dave)

Dave:what the hell was that for?

Y/n:for cheating on me and not leaving the drug business when i told your ass to leave.

Dave:look im sorry ok but i know what i did was wrong but i wasn't thinking with my head i was thinking with my needs not my relationship.

Y/n:(looking at nails)mhmmm now may we leave before someone else come?

Dave:yeah.

So we rushed to the car and he drove me home when we got thier i went into the shower since i haven't taken one in over a week now.

1hr later

So i just got out the shower from washing my ass and washing my hair so right i was laying in bed when dave came in the room.

Dave:so can we talk?

Y/n:i guess(rubbing belly)

Dave:look i know your hurt and all but please don't keep my baby from me.

Y/n:i wasn't i just said that cause it was the heat of the moment..........sorry.

Dave:no i forgive u.

Y/n:i also forgive u 2.

Dave:for real?

Y/n:yes.

So the pizza then came and we ate and stuff then lassed in bed for a while and cuddle.

Dave:i love u

Y/n:mhmmmm goodnight dave.

Dave:(sigh)

Lets just say u eventually forgave dave but it's still a lil rocky but y'all have a healthy baby.

I wasn't gonna continue this at first but vote,comment and share.