Chirs brown🥺🤧

Once again gonna try and make it real as possible.
—————————————————
Y/n pov:

It was nice warm day today in New York today and I wanted to spend it with my babygirl royalty.

After I took my shower and got dressed I got her dressed than we left to ihop since that is her favorite place to eat breakfast at.

Mommy can I have a milkshake she asked maybe I said looking at the menu trying to think about what I want.

Once we ordered I asked her how has school be going and she said good mommy do you think daddy miss us she asked me making me tense up.

Yeah babygirl but he misses you the most I said smiling at her making her smile even more.

So what you wanna do today I asked her while sipping some of my drink I wanna go to the movies and the park she said.

What about dinner I asked her yeah that also she said while eating her pancakes.

When we got back home she was knocked in the car so I laid her down in her room while I went downstairs and watched tv till I got a call from Chris mama.

Hello I said look I need you to rush down to Seattle hospital now it's important about Chris she said and hung up so I slid on some vans and went upstairs and packed a lil bag for me and ro than rushed to the airport to get on our private flight.

Mommy why are we going down here she asked  I don't really know I said trying to keep my mind off of all the bad thoughts.

When we landed a couple hours later our Uber met us and took us to the hospital.

I'm lookin for my husband Chris brown I said and the lady dead laughed in my face hunny tell that lie to the man upstairs she said to me.

Bitch don't play with me i said when Chris mama came out of nowhere and pulled me upstairs with them saying I was his wife leaving the lady stunned.

What happen I asked her well he passed out during a performance she said making me roll my eyes.

Did he relapse i asked looking down at ro feet yeah she said kind of low once the elevator opened a doctor came out.

Brown family he said yeah his mama said ummm y'all can go back there 1 or 2 at a time he said.

Mama you can go I told her no you go she said so i left roro with her and went to his room to see him looking at tv.

Hey he said not looking at me Chris i understand you might still be mad but it never happened but even if it did why did you relapse i asked.

Cause I had no one on my side not even my own parents cause the love you more than me he said making me roll my eyes.

Chris we all know that is not true but did you ever think hey I might overdose and leave my little girl that loves me so damn much did you I asked while tears came down my eyes.

He didn't answer me at all answer me I said no he said you happy he asked your finally parent of the year.

Chris that is not what this is about just tell me why you did it I said with my voice cracking a bit.

Chris pov:

It hurt me to hear her like this but I'm finna tell her why I did it.

Fine don't answer me she said walking her out the room slamming the door when my mom came in fuming.

Chris that girl loves you so much why do you keep putting her trough things like this huh she asked I don't know I said.

Skip week later

So I going to vist y/n and roro at they hotel mama told me she still hasn't left cause she scared some might happen to me.

I I knocked on the door and I heard shuffling inside for a bit till I saw y/n short self open the door.

Hey I said hey come in so I walked in and sat down and roro came in smiling soon as she saw me and ran to me.

Daddy I missed you she said I kissed her all over her face babygirl I missed you more I said.

Can we play she asked me yeah but go back in the room for I can talk to mommy ok she said walking out.

What she said look the only reason I did those drugs was cause I wasn't thinking about anyone else but myself at that moment.

Chris you know you could have called me or something she said I know but I knew you was already mad cause I assumed you and that lame nigga Soulja was together.

Chris I don't want anyone else but the nigga that gave me my first and hopefully the rest of my kids she said to me.

I love you she said i love you also i said kissing her.

Hope you liked it vote and comment.