The game🤬

Y/n pov:

At the moment I was at volleyball practice since we have a game in 2 days we are one of the best teams in the us ranked number one actually I got to( make up at school).

When we were on break I needed to go get my water bottle out the car so I grabbed my keys and walked and found jayceon at my car making me roll my eyes.

Jayceon is my neighbor he is 29 and I'm 17 we was messing around and actually had dated for a while till I realized how wrong it was and than my mom found out and almost called the cops on him.

What are you doin here I asked unlocking my door we need to talk he said being calm but I could hear the frustration and sadness in his voice.

Get in I said while telling my friend jurzee to lie and say I had stomach problems and was in the bathroom.

Why have you been ignoring me and shit lately he asked looking directly at me making me look the other way cause my mom told me to leave you alone before some happen that shouldn't happen.

Fuck that shit I love your lul ass you is not bout to leave me cause your mama wanna be stuck up bout this shit he said hold up I said lookin at him you is not bout to disrespect my mama like that tf you know what get the fuck out I said.

He got out while i locked the doors and ran back inside before I get in trouble.

Skip till home

So I'm home alone for the night since my mom has 2 pull a whole night at work but it's ok since its Friday.

While I was taking a shower I had heard the door bell ring so i got out and wrapped a towel around me and went downstairs.

Who is it I said no answer who is it I said grabbing a knife from the kitchen no answer.

So I opened the door to see a thing of flowers from Brayden who is a guy I've been talking to making me smile so I took it to my room and laid down on the table than went back downstairs and closed and locked the door.

Jayceon pov:

Little does miss y/n know that the flowers have a camera in it so I'm hiding in the living since she had left the door open.

I fell in love with this girl I'm not bout to lie she means the world to me I even had to kill her mom a hour ago and said she was working a double but that part is whatever since she wanna keep her baby away from me.

After a while y/n had fell asleep In her bed naked so went upstairs and carefully undressed myself than got in her bed without waking her up since she is a heavy sleeper than I started sucking on her neck while tying her up to her bed.

Y/n pov:

I felt wetness on my neck but it felt so damn good at the same time I slowly opened my eyes to see jayceon over top of me.

What the hell you doin I asked trying to move my hands but it didn't work so i looked up to see rope over my hands.

Jay move I said no you mine he said leaving hickeys down my body he than grabbed his shaft and started playing with my pussy.

Oh no I said to him we can't do this please don't I said to him he than slapped me didn't I just say you mine.

He then put his head down and started playing with my 😿 and it felt good not gonna lie then he put that mouth on it whew.

When he was done with that he grabbed himself again look jayceon this isn't right I said trying to move my body.

He then slipped himself inside of me making me cry stop I said please please I said.

It's ok babygirl he said kissing me while speeding up making me cry harder I tried moving but failed miserably making him chuckle and kiss me.

5 min later

Aww baby you feel good he said ahhh fuck he said nutting in me and laying their for a while than pulling out of me slowly.

He then put his dick in my mouth telling me to suck but I huge bang downstairs interrupting him.

I than heard a lot of feet running upstairs I saw Brayden and the police sir where gonna need you to move he said no this my baby.

N-n-no I'm not i said crying my eyes out the police than hurried and grabbed him while Brayden came and untied me.

W-w-why this had to happen to me I asked him while he just hugged me tight rocking me.

2 years later

Ever since that night I haven't spoken to jayceon since he has life in prison but he did give me a little bundle of joy named stormi who I love to death

Me and Brayden are still together he has went through everything with me even when I found out jayceon had killed my mama he was there with me and now we have our on bundle on the way.

Hope y'all liked that vote and comment.