Blueface🤬🥺

Y/n

So my name is y/n as you all may know or as blueface wife or the best friend of Kim Kardashian or just my name since I'm a huge as model but anyway I'm a mom of 3 two little boys and 1 little girl and they are all triplets of age 3 so yeah.

So I was in me and Jonathan was in the living room when our son dontae woke up from his sleep.

Hey lil man, Jonathan said while sitting up and picking a sleepy dontae up what you want Jonathan asked him.

I had bad dream dontae said, come on daddy got you Jonathan said taking him upstairs.

So Jonathan phone keeps lighting up so I went over to see who was texting his ass and saw it was some dumb bitch name Sierra texting his damn phone send heart eyes and a peach emoji.

So since I knew his password I unlocked his phone and went through they messages seeing they text 24/7 almost and at night when we sleep well when I'm sleep and see they meet up a lot and she's been to our house.

So when he came back in smiling it turned to a frown when he saw what was in my hand.

Why tf you going through my phone he said getting mad, I don't know why tf you texting a bitch name sierra I said looking at him.

Look it's not what it looks like he said trying to come hug me no get the fuck back i told him since you wanna cheat go to that bitch I said.

We've never slept together we only talked but since you want me to go fuck her I will he said leaving out the house.

I then cut the living room tv off and went upstairs to our room and went to the bathroom running me a hot shower and got in after it was warm enough like I like it and cried for a while the water ran down my body once I got out and dressed and moisturizer I went to check on the kids to see them still sleep so I went into my room and cried.

Jonathan pov:

So once I pulled up to Sierra house I went inside since she left it unlocked for me and saw her in some lingerie on the couch.

Hey daddy she said smirking at me hey I said while sitting on the couch smiling at her.

She then came over and started unbuttoned my pants and pulled my member out and was about to give me some head when I shoved her back and pulled up my pants.

What's wrong she said looking at me weird, I can't do this to my wife and kids talking and fucking another bitch are 2 different things but are both wrong I said walking out.

When I pulled up to the house all the lights were off so I rushed in and went to see if the kids we're still here and they were all sleeping so I gave all them a kiss then went into me and y/n room to hear her crying and it broke me.

Y/n pov:

I stopped crying cause I felt someone sit on the bed I heard them crying and that person has only cried 3 times around me when we got married, I told him I was pregnant ,and when I gave birth to them.

Why are you back I said sitting up wiping my eyes cause I couldn't go through with it I love you to much he said.

I understand you love me but why would you talk to another female if you loved me I asked him slapping the back of his head.

I honestly don't know to be honest but I'm willing to work to get your trust back baby he said pulling me on his lap and lay his head on my head.

Well how do I know I can trust you again I asked cause I'm willing to go to couple therapy he said.

That made me smile that he was willing to fix our marriage with any kind of way just for we can be together I then gave him a kiss and pushed him down on the bed.