🔞READ⚠

How do I put this? Or rather, where the hell do I begin.

I warn you before you go any further. This book is part three of 'The Garden Of Blood Trilogy'. It goes into the depth of rape, violence, and abuse all in the name of worship and religion.

I will be graphic in every way to let my readers feel the emotions of my characters. For some people, this can and will be an issue. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

If you have gone through trauma in your life, this is your trigger warning. I will not be putting another warning in the book.

This book will have some paranormal activity in it. It's not only about religion but it plays a MAJOR part in this book. I don't want annoying comments like the religion stuff is too much. It's the fucking plot, deal with it. If you do not think like this then go right ahead and read on.

It's called Saints Of The Mafia for a reason. It's like saying the moon goddess in werewolf stories is too much. She is the reason there are werewolves. Anyway I think I made my point.

Now the Light stuff.😂😂😂

I have had this idea of this Russian family for a while and I am so excited to bring you on this journey with me. To venture where hopefully no man has ventured before, here on wattpad.

I have a brilliantly twisted mind, well so I have been told, and I want to top Mafia Monde which is the first book of this trilogy.

If you are a former reader, you know who I am as a writer and I promise to top book one.

Well, good luck!

Read well my fellow freaks.😈

😈