🌹TWO

Plans

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Somewhere in Russia
🌹

Maksim

She was pretty with a slim body and  long brunettte hair that hung around her waist. I must admit that she was a beautiful whore. My favorite whore of the many I owned.

I banned her from other men.

I wanted only my cock in her. It wasn't her fault that she ended up like this, in fact, it was mine. I would have married her if she were a virgin upon her capture but sadly she was not.

Even though we killed the majority of her family, she fucked me without any resistance. I was not sure whether to like it or be wary of it.

The bible does say though, that a man will give anything just to save his own flesh. Maybe that was the case with Riya. She couldn't have possibly wanted me. Her father died by my hands in front of her brown eyes.

I kissed Riya's lips as she slept next to me. Her face smooth of any worry. Dawn had approached and I had to meet up with my beloved family.

We weren't just a family, we were siblings. There were four of us. Misha and Jasha were twins who were born after me. And Rani was the last. She was a spoiled brat who got away with anything and everything. Her beauty brought men to their knees.

Together we had the ability to throw down mountains if our heart desired to do so. We take over one mafia family at a time. Killing the head of the snake leaves the body vulnerable.

There was one family that we could not touch to complete our mission of becoming number one. We managed to stay hidden even though we were slaughtering half of the mafia population.

Her name was Arden Vitcenzo and she was a founding father. The last of her kind. She was the only blockage in my path that stopped me from taking over fully.

When and if she dies, her throne is up for grabs. And my plan is to grab that crown and make all of her family kneel before me. Hell, I might take her young women and make them wives for my brothers and I, for the ritual.

Would I call myself a bad man?

No, I won't. I am necessarily evil. The mafia world is corrupted and I am here to bring back order. Many families are shameless and godless, people without honor.

Without a warning, I walk into the conference room sitting on my chair that was to the front of the table.

Eight of my trusted men, including my brothers, sat around me. Four on either side of me. Smiles were plastered on their faces.

"Is there something I don't know?" I clasp my fingers together and ask no one in particular.

Kolya stands, removing his sunglasses from his eyes. He always wore them even inside the house because of the glare. He squinted his eyes looking at me. His hair left loose around his broad shoulders.

"Word has come to us that the last surviving member of the founding father...is no longer in the land of the living," he smirked sitting back down, returning his shades to his eyes.

"Is this true?" This could not be real. I have been waiting for years for that old bat to die.

"Yes. She is dead at the age of ninety-two," Jasha says getting up to hug me.

"So what is the plan brother?" Misha asked grinning at me and leaning back in his seat.

First and foremost, we have to find out more about them. Study them completely. They were powerful and that much I had knowledge of.

"We send out spies to find out just how powerful and skilled the men are. We never underestimate the target... Send for Rani and have her be the spy. That girl can sure as hell act."

Rani can be a bitch sometimes, but acting was her talent. If she wanted you to believe that she was a poor mother with ten children to feed. Bet you everything and more that you will believe her.

Ruslan came back into the room with her hot on his tail. Don't allow her inside here unless we really needed her. I could already feel a headache coming on as she jumped into her chair pretending to clean her nails uninterested.

"So brother, you sent for me...how the fuck may I help you on this fine morning?" she smiled asking sweetly. She highly irritated me but I was too happy with the news to take on her bullshit.

"I need you to spy out the most powerful family in the world..." she perked up in her chair getting serious all of a sudden. "You will have to put on a helpless innocent act and find out as much information as you can. I know you can handle it."

She waved me off. "Yeah, it is a piece of cake but what do I get out of it?" she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"You will get a slave of your own once we take over."

"A male?" I raised my eyebrows at her but before I could answer Kirill answered for me, "Yes, whatever you want, babe."

"Do I get to choose him?", Now she was pushing my buttons.

"Yes, Rani, any man you want, I will give him to you." I said clenching my jaw. She had a dom inside her. BDSM was what she lived for. This, of course, disgusted me for the main fact that she plays innocent but the girl was far from the idea of innocence.

"Then we have a deal. When do I start?" she gets up to shake my hand.

"Next two weeks. Let's give them time to grieve. I'm not a monster." I laughed, shaking my head and exiting the room.

Meeting Dismissed!

***********

If you're saying that this man is crazy then you are one hundred percent correct!😈