🌹FORTY🎭NINE

Among The Settled Ashes
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

My legs give out from under me and the room starts spinning. My cheek still burning from the slap that I just received. My chest tightened and my heart squeezed.

I couldn't breathe. Maksim's cum still ran down my legs and the feel of it had me hyperventilating.

"She's having a panic attack." Kolya says thinking twice as to whether or not he should help me.

Tearing my eyes from them I try to get my breathing under control as I lay flat on the cold floor.

👑
👑
👑

Nikolaos

The Golden City,

"My father has requested that I send you back." Michael says looking at me with his golden eyes. Arden tenses beside me and I frown.

"Send me back? Back where?" I ask him confused. Where could he possibly send me back.

I visited Misha at least once a week, well it felt like a week since time wasn't counted here. So it could not be to see him. The fucker has an eternity to suffer and then some more. What he is going through is way better than hell. Like a Trillian times better.

"To earth Nikolaos. My father has decided to speed up his plan because Maksim has gone too far." This I know. He's trying to break Crimson.

"I can't go back... I'm dead, and even if I did, I can't show up as me." I tell him frowning a bit. I have been quite happy for a while despite the fact that my granddaughter is slowly becoming a martyr, but this is just...

"Crimson is already with child. Therefore, I will give you a body for there is no more time to waste." he says, his face starts glowing as his eyes turn white.

Before I could say anything to object him he snaps his fingers and everything goes black.

👑
👑
👑

All I saw was the blue skies as the air felt like it was knocked out of me

All I saw was the blue skies as the air felt like it was knocked out of me. Coughing a few times, I sit up on the grass groaning. My back connects with something hard and I turn my head to come face to face with my tombstone.

Nikolaos Vitcenzo
1992-2060
Husband
Father
King

What the hell Michael?