🌹TWENTY🍃SIX

Crimson Snow
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Nikolaos💀

Arden is currently pissed off at Crim

Arden is currently pissed off at Crim. She doesn't understand her plan. But I do, her thoughts are open to me as though I have some link to her. Which, on the other hand, I don't get.

Rani took the rings and the dagger away so I don't know how I was able to read her thoughts.

"Michael must have cut you off from her after your mind possession," I say as seriously as I can. But her pout is about to make me roll on the floor laughing.

"Okay hotshot, explain to me why she all of a sudden forgives that dickhole," I throw my hand over her shoulder and pull her in a sideways hug.

"Crimson is acting. She is taking Sachin's advice. By eliminating her fears, she gains control of him. And that is exactly what she is doing,"

To be honest I was very proud of Abram and he will be joining us one way or another. He is a true Vitcenzo. Vanya is a coward but I understand. They didn't get the proper training and that is my fault.

I should have left the security in place of continuing the training program we had back in my prime time. I stopped taking people off the streets and saving them. Instead I let the estate become filled with Vitcenzo born. That was my first mistake.

Now my granddaughter is the only one that can bring us all back from the clutches of Maksim Sokolov. Sachin is the reason why I can hear her thoughts.

"Arden look!" I point to Sachin's index finger and there was my ring. He flipped it and changed the colour so no one would recognize it. As he was near it gave me the ability to read her thoughts.

"Are you fucking kidding me," Arden rolls her eyes with her hands on her hips and I just kiss her forehead.

👑
👑
👑

Crimson

All of us filed out the front door. A large man with his head covered in a black cloth mask stood outside with his hands crossed behind his back. He looked like he walked out of a horror screen.

When all of us were outside in the cold white snow, he began walking. We walked for about twenty minutes until we came to a stop of which was in the middle of the estate. My feet are sinking in the snow by the time we are there.

But the sight in front me almost threw me back into my fears.

Seats were placed on a platform and in front of it is a wooden thing with a dip in it. Next to it is a huge sliver blade that seemed to twinkle against the sun in the sky and the snow. It had a long black rod attach to it.

"God, I love a beheading in the winter

"God, I love a beheading in the winter. The snow becomes even more pretty," Maksim says before tugging on my hand, pulling me with him towards the platform.

They are going to decapitate him?

As soon as Maksim let my hand go to sit I felt it tremble. I squeeze them together blowing in them to warm them up and to calm my nerves. I thought they would have shot him or something not fucking behead him.

The man with the black mask takes Abram from the guards holding him and drag him to the wooden tool. He stands Abram up on his feet and Rani stands on her feet addressing him.

"Abram I am giving you one more chance because out of you and Vanya I prefer you. You're way more muscular. And I like muscles," she claps her hands and smiles sinisterly at him, daring him to deny her with death so close to him. "So what is it going to be, Abram?" she laughs throwing her head back in delight.

I look to Abram and I grip the handle of the chair to keep my emotions at bay. But what he said next surprised everyone and he sealed his doom with a smile on his face.

"I will never stick my cock in a Russian whore's cunt. I rather die a loyal man to my family than fuck you. I promise you this though, when we meet again...and we will meet again I will be waiting for all of you on the banks of the afterlife. Your eternal death will be by my hands and of all those you have killed."  With his piece said Abram willing kneels to the ground putting his head in the space of the wooden death tool.

Rani sits back down in her chair speechless. All she does is raise her left hand singling for the executioner to proceed with his duty.

A feeling of pride filled my chest at what Abram said and I smile at him. His eyes connect with mine and he nods his head slowly at me. He does not even spare Sychar a glance as she is to the edge of her seat in tears.

Jasha is hugging her and I feel my face scrunch up in disgust at the both of them. Kisa could not even look at Misha, her eyes are filled to the brim with unshed tears. Every time he tries to comfort her she pushes him away.

Very good Kisa! I think to myself before looking back to Abram. I nod my head back at him and he lows his head accepting his demise. For some reason, I feel as though he is doing this for me.

Maksim turns to me and I keep eye contact with him. I know he just wants to see my reaction to what is happening to Abram. He arches an eyebrow at me and I do the unexpected.

Standing up from my chair I yell,

"OFF WITH HIS FUCKING HEAD!!!!"

The blade comes down on top of his neck in a clean slice and his head rolls onto the snow. Abram's eyes close as it lands on me. The snow is painted red with his blood and I'm left panting in anger.

Maksim gets up from his chair and kisses me hard on the mouth with a hearty smile on his face. Everyone around us is in shock at my actions except one.

Sachin.

The Executioner takes Abram's head from the snow, some blood dripped out of it. I could not tear my eyes away from what he was doing. He places the head on top of the body and turns to us.

His voice heavy "What shall I do with the body?"

"Since this is my first kill I will like to bury the body." I say to Maksim. I knew my choice of words would appeal to him.

"Sure." I smile up at him and peck him on the lips.

I wait for the lot of them to leave. I go towards the body and sigh "My grandparents are waiting for you. May all your wishes be granted and may your journey be a successful one, my friend." I whisper to him.

"You believe in the Afterlife?" Sachin asked coming up next to me "Is just that he talked about the afterlife and my gang is all about that." he says looking down at me as I got up from the snow.

"Can you bury him in your gang's ways. Since we believe in the same thing. It will ensure that his spirit ends up in the right place and not trapped in Gehenna."

Sachin nods his head and I leave him standing in the snow with a silent thank you.

***********