🌹TWENTY🍃NINE

Pretend Kisses&Truths
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Kisa

I stare at Misha with tears running down my cheeks. Abram was one of my good friends. He protected me a lot of times. I remember being so happy when he and Sychar got together.

Sychar now is fooling herself if she thinks that Jasha is any different from the family he is born in. Sure Misha treats me well. However, since the ritual, I have not accepted the thought of him on me again.

He continually promises me that he is nothing like his family, who by the way were savages. And I know eventually, his dark side will show. His patience will wear thin and he will snap at me if I keep on resenting him.

And now I had good reason to. Crimson had the guts to stand up to them. She sees the evil in them. I know that she is putting on an act for Maksim. We came from the same stock. Our grandparents were complete badasses together, no way in hell were we letting them down. I know the girl like the back of my hand. She despises Maksim Sokolov and all that he is.

Jasha and my husband act all innocent but I know they aren't. Back home, on that night I saw them put ten bullets each into my uncle while his family watched. Now he tells me that he had no part in the massacre.

It's fucking bullshit.

Maybe Misha does love me or maybe he is just acting. All I know is that I have to follow Crimson's lead. But Abram's death threw me a few steps back. I didn't blame her for what she did but the grief is proving to be too much.

Sychar is weak. I saw how she sought comfort from Jasha. Sy is falling, hook line and sinker for him and she is not is hiding it.

I need to talk to Crim. We have not gotten the time to spend with each other. Maksim threatened to hurt Sy and I so our 'husbands' for our safety kept us both out of sight.

Misha steps into the room closing the door behind him. He left early this morning. To do God knows what. I glance up to him from my curled up position on the floor. The clock read six am.

He keeps his head straight avoiding my gaze. I look further down on him and I could see traces of red liquid on him. I had to examine him fully to pick up on it. Micha walks pass me with a quick 'Good Morning' heading towards the bathroom. Moments later I could hear the shower turn on.

Putting my head between my knees I continue the marathon of my crying session. How much more hurt can I possibly go through. Emotionally I am an utter reck.

Every little girl dreams of her wedding day. Hell, I was fucking planning mine since the age of eight. Of course at that age, I swore that I was going to marry my dad. And as I got older I dreamed of falling in love and marrying my soulmate. Instead of that, I was handed over a man that helped kill my family.

"Please don't cry, " Misha says against my ear and he slowly wraps his arms around me. I let him. I lean my head against his damp bare chest and cry harder.

I put my hands around his neck and Misha kisses my cheek. He hugs me close to him, telling me sweet nothings in an attempt to make me feel better.

"What can I do to make it better?"

I sigh at the only chance that he will allow me to see Crimson. Leaning back I sniffed and in a soft voice, putting all my emotion in it I whisper "I want Crimson," Misha nods his head and stands us both up.

"Ok, fine. Sim promised that his threat was an empty one. So you could see her anytime you want," he smiles down at me. I press my lips to his and he responds instantly to me.

Before it gets heated though, I pull away from him and walk into the bathroom to take my own shower.

👑

It is evening time and the estate is super quiet. Only a few guards and maids roam the halls. One of who is Riya. She is Crim's personal maid and of all people should know where I could find the blonde.

"Kisa, Hi it's been a while, " she stops me. I give her a slight smile and all she does is hug me. It is like she knew exactly how I was feeling.

"You want Crimson, " she did not ask. She was stating it as a fact. I nodded my head at her and she leads the way.

I had no idea there was a theater here. I could see the top of her head as she sat in a large chair. Riya smiles at me and ushers me further into the room.

Our favorite movie plays on the screen and my eyes filled up again with tears of sorrow. I miss home so damn much.

"Mind if I join?" I throw my voice so that she could hear me. Crimson headshot out from behind the chair, her eyes wide when she sees me. Her face bright with excitement.

"KISAAAA!!!!!" she shouts before jumping out of her chair. Crim ended up doing a flip over the chair which led to a front roll on the floor.

She throws her hands around me and I do the same back. I hug her tight to me and sniffle. "I missed you so much," I talk in her hair.

"I missed you to K, "

We both sit in the big chair she was in. I sit on her lap and cried some more in her shoulder. And she cried in mine as well. The movie continued to play but we had no mind.

"I thought you had forsaken me," she tells me.

"Crimson, those fuckers took everything from us. How the hell could I abandon you? We are in this together. Tell me what you want me to do and I will do it, " she smiles at me and nods.

"Abram is getting the burial he deserves. Hopefully, he will join our family in the afterlife, "

"You mean to the City of Gold?" I smirk. Crim looks at me in shock and I show her my earrings. The blue studs sparkled in her eyes and I giggled.

"It was grandBlue's wasn't it?" I nod my head and she smiles at me. "She talks to you?"

My grandmother comes to me through dreams. Mostly it's with warnings. She tells me not to trust Misha. That I have to stick to Crimson and keep my loyalty to her. She also tells me that something big is coming.

"Only in dreams, " I mumble with a smile. "So who is burying Abram?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Sachin, "

👑
👑
👑

Sachin

I roll Abram's body into the gang's house. His coffin gold just like tradition. Warriors are always laid to rest in a golden box because they are the ones that make a ruler strong. The leader gets buried in a black and gold coffin.

He pats me on the back and lays a hand on the closed coffin. "So did they sew back on his head. What was his name anyway?" he asks, looking down at the golden box.

"His name was Abram, "

To be continued

********

Laughs evilly😈