🌹THIRTY🌳ONE

My Birth Right
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Sachin

Cassius sits across from me with malice intent written all over his face as he listened to me. I told him everything that happened and is currently happening with his sister.

After we laid Abram to rest, Cassius ordered me to relate the story to him. With a bottle of whiskey in his right hand and a cigar in the left, he sat there with tears in his eyes. Wiping them away every few minutes.

My loyalty towards Maksim is now broken into pieces with this new information. I can't serve them both. And the time for picking a side is now. And according to the bible, I can't serve two masters.

"All I could do now is watch over her," I tell Cass with a faint smile "Your sister is a secret badass. Crimson is strong, very strong. Maksim is a man that laughs and indulges his time in causing other people's pain. And Crim stepped up to that task and took her position as his queen. But if you looked closely at her eyes, you could see her swallowing her fear,"

"You like her, " he states with a serious face but I'm smarter than that. I know better than to acknowledge that the is right.

He laughs at this and nods his head in agreement with my previous observation of his sister. "It's in her veins. Sachin, do you know the roots of this gang?" he sips his hot whiskey and leans back in his chair. His legs spread apart as he slides down his chair a little.

"Have you ever heard about Mafia Monde?" he smirks and the mood seems to change from despair to one of hope? Maybe. I shake my head at him and he smiles again. By now he is kind of creeping me out.

"It's French for Mafia World..." he clears his throat; "My great-grandfather was the first gang leader of this gang. He was Russian born and raised. His name was Grant Maddox Dagwood. At nineteen years old he moves to Australia and at twenty he had his own gang. 
Of course, he gets a wife and has a kid. Now, he had to fake his death to save them. Leaving his only child and sick wife by themselves. He tells his gang to watch over them while he figured out who actually wanted him dead.
Fast forward to a few years later and his daughter gets kidnapped by the most powerful man in the mafia world. And he wasn't a pussy like Maksim. Nikolaos Vitcenzo was the real fucking deal, "

I listen on as he sits up and puffs out his chest in pride as he relays the story to me. I don't interrupt him even though I had questions that burned the back of my throat.

"He is so impressed with her that he lets her rule beside him. My grandmother had trouble in her blood. She was not afraid of him and he loved that about her. Strength was of high value in his family.
Together they created Mafia Monde. They took what a mafia family is supposed to be to new heights. Creating their own traditions that we ourselves practice today.
This gang was handed down to Arden Vitcenzo when her father retired. She sent some of us back to our roots, here in Russia because she didn't want the gang forgetting where they came from, "

My eyes are like saucers at this point and I'm speechless. But I still had a burning question that I desperately needed to be answered. Cassius laughs and blows out the smoke from his thick cigar.

"If you were born and raised by the mafia then why did you leave? ...how the hell did you end up in Russia?" I am to the edge of my seat hanging on to every word he had spoken.

"What you feel this is...fucking story day?" We both laugh at this and when we quiet down he gets back into his previous position. With another sip from his whiskey he continues.

"I thought that the mafia world was not for me... After my grandfather died a lot of this died with him. The family started becoming soft. And I wanted the trill of action and adventure. The stories of their victories always vivid in my mind.
So I left and decided to travel the world. Until I ended up here in fucking Russia.
Home of my ancestors. One night I ended up in a bar full of these guys. And the gang leader immediately knew who I was just by looking at me.
Told me that being gang leader of this gang was my birthright. And after he retired I took his place."

Damn!

I grab myself a glass and pour myself a drink. "So what is our game plan?" I ask bringing the glass to my lips. With a hum, I drink the burning liquid.

"No, the right question is are you fucking, with me?...because I already have a game plan. Hell, I do business with the cunt, " he chuckles and puts his cigar in an ashtray, outing it. Cassius extends his hand to me and without any hesitation, I clasp his forearm in my palm.

"To the fucking end, Cass!"

👑
👑
👑

Crimson

I had not seen Sachin for a week and he was the only person, apart from Riya, that made this place bearable.

I close the bathroom door and tie my robe around my waist. I had yet to make a move when the bedroom door opens revealing a bloody Maksim.

My oxygen stops flowing properly through my lungs at the sight of him. I could tell that the blood wasn't his. The dark red liquid is still fresh on him.

For a minute I'm paralyzed in my spot, a soft gasp escaping from my mouth. He grins at this and I'm even more frightened. Maksim teeth are also painted red. His grin looks evil, as though something or someone horrid is possessing him.

Blood drips from his hair and his clothes and I can't seem to stop staring at him. I am totally in shock at his appearance. And my reaction to this amuses him.

"I will start hanging up my victims around the estate. It's time for the world to see who I truly am. The cold will preserve them so no worries sweet wife...they won't smell, " Maksim strips right where he stands and proceed to walk further into the room.

I move closer to the bed as he walks across the room naked. My heart races in my chest as he comes closer to me. Maksim grabs my face covering it with the blood on his hand.

He squeezes my face between his fingers and pulls me flush against his nude body. "No need to worry baby, I won't hurt you. I love you," I hold back tears as he says this to me.

Show no weakness Crimson. He enjoys the tears!

A voice whispers in my ear and with that, I look Maksim dead in the eyes. He chuckles and shakes his head. He grabs both sides of my face this time and plants a bloody kiss on my lips.

The kiss turns into a make-out session from hell. I could taste the blood from his mouth and I ignore it as to not throw up. His hands tangle in my hair and I grimace when he pulls my hair with a firm grip.

"Well done Crimson," he says letting me go with a push. I fall onto the bed and stare up at him, waiting for his next move.

I let out an exhale as he left me to go to the bathroom. My hands start to shake and I felt this internal need to scream. But that voice was in my head again and I clutch the hand that the skull ring was on to my chest.

It will end Crimson!

***************

Happy Friday people!!!!!! 😈