🌹THIRTY🌳TWO

Welcome To Zion
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Nikolaos💀

I trap Arden in my arms and lean my head to kiss her. Her hands reach up to my neck, fingers tangling in the length of my hair. I bite her lip for her to open her mouth to me.

Arden obeys my silent command and I smirk into the kiss. Dropping my hands lower from her waist I hold her as close to my body as I possibly could.

During our kiss, I could feel a person's presence in front of me. I open my eyes for a split second and there was a very confused looking Abram.

They did it.

I break the kiss and look at Abram with folded arms. Arden smiles at him but Abram still looks confused.

"Where am I?" he asks. Still not recognizing us.

"Abram, " Arden calls his name and his eyebrows raise with a question. I leave her side to stand in front of him. "You made us proud. Real strength comes within and your bravery is being rewarded. You had a warriors burial, my granddaughter made sure of it. Now you will join us in the City of Gold, "

He kneels in front of me when he figured out who I was. His head bow in pure respect for us. Arden comes to my side and smiles down at him.

"You are Nikolaos Vitcenzo! It was a pleasure serving your family sir," I take his shoulders and stand him back up on his feet. I grab his forearm in a hold and he does mine, an open display of gratification from me.

Arden hugs him and kisses him on his cheek "I'm sorry all this happened to you. The afterlife is one of peace and endless life. Your earth life is over. In the city of gold, there is no need for food or sleep, your body is immortal once you pass through those gates, " she explains to him.

Arden and I had already passed through those gates but we asked Micheal to come back so we could look after Crimson. He granted us permission and here we are. In between worlds. At least Arden finally agreed to pass through the gates.

"We are in Zion. That cliff over there is where you jump off to enter the city of gold," I point to the other end of the field.

"So it's not in heaven?"

Arden and I both laugh and shake our heads "We are not good people Abram we don't get heaven. However, we get the City of gold because although we killed people, we only killed the guilty, " Arden answers.

"Now just walk off the cliff and Kyra will meet you by the gates," I tell him. Abram does as I say. Turning his back to the cliff he waves over to us, a big grin on his face. Soon he lets go and his enjoyed hollering can be heard.

I shake my head at his childlike behavior and turn back to Arden with one eyebrow arched. "You know, I always loved your eyebrows, " she says putting a finger to my left one.

I smirk and kiss her forehead.

👑
👑
👑

Crimson

Maksim kept his word when he said that he was going to show the world his victims. There already five bodies hanged up at the gates of the estate.

Three women and two men. Their bodies were being held up by stakes that went through their bodies. It started at their anus and came through their mouth. At least they were dead, well they were by the time I saw them.

Maksim is not torturing his enemies. He is torturing and killing normal people. This spiked my hatred for him, even more, intensifying it with each passing day I live here.

And Sachin was a no-show for two weeks now. The last time I saw him was when he went to bury Abram. I miss him. To top that off the voice in my head has stopped as well. I don't feel lonely but I also miss the voice of my grandfather. For some reason, my grandmother stopped talking to me.

Kisa comes running into the lounge with Misha not far behind her. I sit up in my chair and keep my face neutral as they both come to a stop in front of Maksim and I.

I bite the inside of my cheek when I see her bruised face. Kisa comes closer to me and throws herself at my feet. Her tears dripped onto my toes and I fist my hand. Her hair is sprawled out around her so only I knew she was crying.

Maksim faces his annoyed brother with a smirk "Misha, what is the meaning of this?" he says taking my hand in his. I swallow and try not to react, fighting my urge to pull away and comfort my sister.

"I just showed her a little about who I am...I am done hiding behind this nice demeanor," Misha laughs and places his hand on his hip. He tapped his foot seeming to lose his patience with the situation.

"What happened, brother?"

"The bitch thinks she can be married to me and not fuck me. I am done with waiting, its bullshit. I tried being nice but the look in her eyes tells me that I will wait forever if left up to her." He tells Maksim with a loud angry sigh. His eyes on Kisa.

Maksim grabs my face suddenly and kisses me forcefully on the lips. I know what he is doing. This is a show for Misha. He lets me go with a light shove and I keep my composure.

"You see..." he points to me and smiles at his brother " I fuck her anytime I want. And I love her. Do you love your wife brother?" he asks Misha in a teasing tone.

Ignore this and keep calm. Don't show any emotion and don't say a word. Maksim is still looking for any signs of deceit.

The voice was back in my head and I smiled. However, my smile didn't go unnoticed by the two men in front of me.

"Yeah, I could see she loves it..." Misha comments when he sees my smile. "And yes I love her but my patience is wearing thin, "

"Then fuck her by force. She is your wife and by law, she has to fuck you. It's her duty. And as you said no more hiding. Show her your worst and I bet she will open her legs for you, "

His worst?

Did he torture people too?

Do they torture them together?

Is Jasha doing the same? What about Sychar?

Misha nods his head and finally with determination in his eyes, he grabs Kisa by her hair. She lets out a scream and all I can do is watch.

Before I knew it I opened my mouth "STOP!!!" I yell and Misha lets go of Kisa's hair and she drops to the ground. I stand up from my chair with my head held high. All eyes were on me now and I refused to cower back in fear.

Remain steady Crimson.

"She will give you your dues without force. Kisa will not fight you anymore. However, You. Will. NOT. Lay. A. Hand. On. Her!" I say and Kisa's eyes meet mine in understanding. Tears fell out of her eyes as she nodded her head at me.

I watch Maksim for his approval of my command and claps his hands and rocks back in his chair. "Do as your queen says, "

"Thank you Sim, " I call him by his nickname and he smirks at me.

"You are their Queen they obey you too. If had done nothing I would have been watching you more closely, "

Well done Crimson, he is trusting you!

***************

Sup People...whats good? Missed me?😈