🌹THIRTY🌳EIGHT

Open Your Fucking Eyes
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Sychar

I couldn't resist his touches. I always melted on the inside whenever he kissed me. I love him and I'm not apologizing for doing so. This is my life now and the past is the past.

It wasn't my fault that Kisa is constantly abused. And Crimson seemed to fall in line as she is supposed to. If Kisa stops fighting against Misha maybe he might be gentler with her.

Once I had surrendered fully to Jasha and the way things are run here it became easier. The ritual was their way of worship it's not to humiliate us. And so instead of becoming upset, I gave in and it was blissful.

The only problem I still have is the Creepshow outside. Those bodies give me nightmares. Maksim and now Misha scares the shit out of me. They are the ones responsible for the loss of innocent lives.

For the first time since I been here, Jasha and Misha are in charge of the estate. And for some reason, I could not pinpoint, I am excited.

"Baby girl Hurry up!" Jasha calls for me and I quickly put away my makeup and hustle out of the room.

"Sorry Jay." I give him a cute face and he grins down at me taking my tiny hand into his big ones.

We meet up Misha and Kisa as we head down for breakfast. Kisa doesn't look at me and she uses her hair to hide her face. When we reach the dining room Crimson is already there.

Kisa immediately tries to go to her but Misha holds her back. Crimson glares at him until her gaze falls upon me. She glares harder at me then turns away with a roll of her eyes.

I push whatever that was aside and sit next to Jasha at the table. Soon after two men drag a beaten up Vanya into the room and I visibly squirm in my chair. Jasha places a hand on my thigh settling my nerves a bit.

Just a bit.

They throw him at Misha's feet because he was the one standing. Rani walks in kicking Vanya in the face as he tries to get up. I watch on with my mouth agape and I hold Jasha's hand in mine. He squeezes it to reassure me.

"Rani, why have you brought your pet here?" Jasha asks and she folds her arms in front of her and rolls her eyes at him. Then she turns her stare back to Misha.

She puts her hand up at Jasha while looking at Misha; "Talk to me when your all of yourself!" she scolds him and I look at the side of his head in confusion at his words. Crimson smiles at her words and this confused me more.

Then she speaks to Misha; "I'm tired of him and thought that you could add him to your...collection, " oh god no. She is giving Vanya over to be tortured and then hanged on a pole.

I look at Vanya all bloody and my stomach twisted into knots at the thought of him dying like that.

Crimson stands from her seat and yells at both of them; " NO JUST LET HIM GO!!!! please, just let him go. " she pleads with them and Misha smiles evilly at her.

He turns back to his sister and nods his head; " Fine I will take him." he agrees and I sink lower in my chair. This is what scares me.

Out of nowhere, a gun goes off and Vanya slumps on the ground with a bullet hole in his chest. He was dead. Everyone turns towards Judas as he holds the smoking gun in his hand. Without a word, he sits back down and begins eating his breakfast.

"JUDAS!! WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!!!!" Misha shouts at him but he ignores him placing his gun back into its holster. Then he slaps Kisa across her face out of anger, the sudden action making me jump in my chair.