🌹SIX

Watch It Burn!
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

Kisa and I sank deeper behind Vanya's back as though we wanted to completely disappear behind him. Sychar did the same from behind her father. Tears streaming down her face as she hiccuped.

I probably was crying too. I could not think straight, all my attention was focused on the door as uncle Graysin took the chance and opened the door.

A tall man stood on the other end of the door frame with five men at his back. He wore sunglasses on his face. It hid his eyes. A wide menacing smile spread across his face as his irises shifted onto my face.

I knew he was watching me because the light in the hallway outlined his eyes.

No one but them stood outside the door. He lied.

"Everyone is in the party hall waiting for you to join them," he said in a thick Russian accent. "Out there... I will tell you exactly why I'm here," he said still smiling.

The men that stood at his back raised their guns at us and ordered us to follow their leader

The men that stood at his back raised their guns at us and ordered us to follow their leader. They were all Russian. Fuck. The Russians were not people to play with. While snooping I heard some of our men talking about a particular Russian family causing problems.

As we made our way to the place reserved for special occasions, a few of our men's bodies laid lifeless on the floor bleeding out.

In the corner of my eye, I saw one move and I instantly went to him, dropping to my knees next to him. I knew him. His name was Andrew and he was one of the cool guards that turned a blind eye to me when I explored the estate.

He was very young...too fucking young.

Andrew smiled at me and then coughed up a bit of blood. This time I knew I was crying. I had never seen this much blood before. One of the Russian intruders grabbed me from him as their leader said: "Get her off of him!"

He clamped his hands around my waist holding me sideways against him. My eyes grew wide when he pulled his gun and shot Andrew three times in the chest.

I screamed and started fighting the big man. He had long hair that flowed down his back. He too wore sunglasses.

'Crimson, FUCKING FIGHT!!!'

A heavy voice in my head shouted. I pulled the man's long hair grasping it tightly in my hand refusing to let go. I then grabbed the dagger that pressed into my back. I stabbed him twice in the arm he held me in. I made sure I get it deep into his flesh.