🌹TWENTY🍃SEVEN

Twisted Desires&Two faces
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Maksim

"Rani sit the fuck down!" I raise my voice at her and she huffs in anger.

"How could you allow that bitch, to steal my kill? It's not fucking fair Sim and you know it." she points at me with a roll of her eyes.

Rani is angry because I let Crim command Abram execution. To her, I deprived her of what was rightfully hers. But I was testing Crimson to see her reaction to Abram's beheading.

"Watch your mouth, that is my wife." I surprised myself by standing up for her. Crimson is finally growing on me and maybe I am falling in love with her.

"Oh please, we both know why you married her. " She growled at me and stood up from her chair "Take my advice brother, she is and will always be a Vitcenzo and that girl could never love you. The memory of her family and the blood that is on your hands will not allow her to forgive you." She states.

Crimson may not forgive or love me but she is finally a wife. And that is all I need from her. She is this strong woman now that does not back down when I raise my voice at her.

"I'm not stupid sister, I know this but her strength is to be admired. You are foolish to ever think that I will fully trust her."

Rani gave up the fight and left the conference room with anger evident in her steps. My sister is a spoiled brat who usually gets her way. And now that Crimson is in the picture and is now queen she is jealous.

I left the room and made my way to the basement where I had a special visitor. If Crimson is no longer my stress reliever, I had to get a replacement. Ruslan and Kirill picked her up when they raided a brothel.

When the beast is not fed his fill of pain and torture I act out. I lived to see people in pure agony and it is pure joy when they beg for me to stop or to end it all. Usually, I leave them to die on their own. I watch them every day until there finally kick the bucket.

Flicking the light on, I entered the already bloody room. No one cleaned the room because the smell of stale blood excited me. Only four people knew about this room. My brothers, Ruslan and Kirill.

A girl with shoulder length brown hair is hanging upside down naked. Her body dangled from chains and I smiled.

"Who is there?" her voice us light and it shook in fear of the unknown.

Oooo goodie, they blindfolded her. The door opens revealing my twin brothers and they smirk at the girl. Our latest victim.

Jasha and Misha are also like me but they like to hide their true nature. Fucking pansies. I am labeled a monster but their pretty little wives don't know that they are worse than me.

"Good evening brother, " Jasha greets me and shrugs off his suit jacket dropping it to the ground. His eyes fully trained on the girl dangling.

Misha stoops down and caresses the girl face before pulling off the cloth over her eyes. When her eyes adjust to the light she whimpers at her surroundings and begins crying, already begging us to let her go.

"Oh God please! Let me go I will do whatever you want, " she cries rocking back forth trying to free her self. Which of course is useless.

"I know you will. That is why you are here, " Jasha laughs and Misha and I join him.

This woman can't be more than twenty years old. She was just our type. Young and full of life. We only tortured women in our private chamber. This is completely separate from the one reserved for our enemies. We tend to go more modern with them.

However, with our female victims, we tend to go more ancient with them. This is done for our pleasure. Misha ran a finger down her spine and she cried out in horror when he replaces his finger with a sharp knife.

"Okay, that's enough. Stop playing with the girl, " I say lowering her onto the ground. Today we start with something basic but it eventually turns into drastic pain.

Jasha wheels the wooden donkey to the middle of the room and Misha leaves my side to get the stones. Standing the girl up I walk us towards the ass.

She had no idea what was happening but she knew it was not good. I enjoyed her pleading and her tears for freedom that will never be granted to her. But the cruelty of it all wanted me to have her hope for said freedom.

"If you be a good girl we might let you go, " I chuckled when she nodded her head in understanding and in eagerness.

I lift her up onto the donkey which back had an arch like a triangle shape. I sat her on it and she cried harder with the discomfort that is being bestowed on her. Stepping back I allow Misha and Jasha to tie two large stones onto each of her feet.

 Stepping back I allow Misha and Jasha to tie two large stones onto each of her feet

Taking her hands in mine I tie them to the neck of the ass. All three of us step back and admire our handy work. We build the torture device a few months back and this was the first time we were trying it out.

"Now, gag her," I say handing over the rag to Jasha who places the cloth into her mouth.

I kiss the girl on her cheek and thank her for her sacrifice. "Now I'm gonna fuck my wife," I announce leaving the room. This always makes me horny. The tears, the begging, and the innocents most of the time had my slacks tightening.

👑

When I resurfaced from down under Crimson laid sprawled out on the sleeping. Stripping off my clothes I join her on the bed naked. Sex is not what I wanted from her, I just wanted her mouth on me.

Ripping the covers off her in a fluid motion, she immediately wakes from her slumber. Crimson gets off the bed and look at my nude state in confusion.

"I got my period, " she whispered into the moonlit room. Now I noticed how she held her stomach as though she was in pain.

"I don't want to fuck your cunt..." I say walking over to the other side of the bed where she was standing "I want your mouth, "

She does not show any signs of emotion as she gets on her knees in from of me. All Crimson does is grimace a bit with her stomach in her hands. She soon takes my erection into her hands and pumps a few times before placing it into her mouth.

Overwhelming pleasure soon takes over and I begin to fuck her hot, moist mouth. Crimson grunts a few times doing this trick with both her hands and her teeth along with her tongue, that had me cumming in a few minutes.

Pulling out of her mouth, I stand her up and cup her face staring into her deep blue orbs "Go clean up then come back to bed, " I kiss her forehead and watch as she leaves for the bathroom.

Throwing on a boxer brief I sink deep under the cover of the bed worn out. And soon I was out like a flame from a candle.

********

Wanna tell me how you like this story so far? Are you seeing the connection to Mafia Monde?😈