🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔TWO🔥

A Forgotten Name; A Forgotten Way Part 2

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Cassius

Clear words bounced of my ears as though afraid of being recognised. Sound was muffled. Each shot that hit Niko, was a direct hit to the hope of the families uniting against the Sokolov family. What is more, I am about to die as well.

"So Cassius, how do you want to die?" Alexxie broke the silence. His words finally registering as more than mere inaudible sounds. I knew my defeat was evident, yet I maintained my silence. In the Mafia Monde' we remain silent until our final moment. Our last words, strong and true, will resonate with our killer always; forever haunting them.

Alexxie kept his gaze upon me, clearly angered that his question was ignored. He looked at Niko, then turning his attention back to me, eyes wide open, he said "Drobilka. (Crusher) There's a man here that takes pleasure in crushing my enemies. We take you to drobilka." Alexxie signaled for his men to take me away.

**********

Alexxie

The Great Nikolaos Vitzenco. Dead at my feet. And I shot the first bullet. The bitch dared die of old age years ago, to somehow come back from the dead for me to kill him! What a fucking idiot he was to come here! Everyone should know what I just did. I'll be a Legend.

Picking up the phone, I dialed Maksim Sokolov. "Hello." Maksim's voice came over the receiver. "Maks-' I began speaking only to be interupted by a loud gasp coming from behind my desk. The phone dropped to the floor, my skin pale as snow.

Like a deer frozen in the middle of the road, its eyes staring into the headlights of an incoming vehicle, i stared in absolute terror as Nikolaos rose from the floor. Without using his hands for support, he stood upright in front of me. "You FUCKING SHOT ME!!!" his words killed the silence that was almost deafening me.

His skin illuminated and a heat filled the room, followed by a chill. I could not speak no matter how much the cries for help tried to leave my lips. I fucking pissed and shit myself. He too looked a bit confused as to his being alive again. But that confusion was shortlived, as though his purpose along with everything was made clear within his mind.

Slowly, he walked toward me, the most evil smirk on his face. Still unable to move, my demise was certain. In an uncanny movement, most certainly supernatural, he pulled my blade from my waist, and began stabbing relentlessly.

I felt each time the knife pushed deep into my stomach. Peircing my skin with a stomach churning sound. I saw my insides coat his hand, his face covered in my blood, yet i was awake for it all, as though he willed me not to die until he was ready for me to.  Then, all went black.

********

Cassius

Four men stood guard in front of me with guns. The drobilka behind us. There was alot of commotion on the estate. What the fuck was going on out there?" Waves of gunshots and screaming littered the air. It sounded like a slaughter! Then there was silence....

"They say he was moving like a fucking d-devil!" One of the guards blurted out as they all cocked their guns preparing for whatever was about to come through the door.