🌹THIRTY🌳NINE

Sleepless Night
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

Did I feel bad for dragging her ass here?

No.

Am I ecstatic when she saw how much of a fake he truly is?

Hell Freaking Yes!

Sychar was turning into a real bitch, so this should kick her down a few notches. And she gives the saying 'Young&Dumb' a whole new meaning.

Hell, she is only two years younger than me. I could be dumb too but I'm not fucking blind. I could never and will never, love Maksim, not after everything he has done.

And now to prove my point, both of us are stuck down here for the past hour listening to the screams of the people they torture.

"Misha, I think out of the three of us you're the sickest. I mean Sim is pretty fucked up but you...damn. " Jasha says and then we hear a deep chuckle from Misha.

"Yeah, that's why you're the softer twin." there is a pause before a loud crashing sound is heard and the screaming stops; "Shit, I didn't mean to kill her so fast. " then Misha bursts out in laughter.

I know that if they both catch us here it could mean big trouble. We all knew that it was bad what they did down here but seeing it happen is much worse, furthermore going through this.

A severed hand drops onto the floor and I quickly slap my hand onto Sy's mouth before she could scream. She shuts her eyes and turns into me, hugging me.

"I'm done for the day, Misha, I think I'm going to go hang out with Sychar." Jasha says picking up the arm and a second later we hear it hit the table.

"You.Are.So.Pussy.Whipped!" -M

"Yeah, yeah real men don't beat their wives, " -J

"Oh, we will see what you do when you're precious Sy finds out you enjoy killing and torturing people." -M

"Ok M, I'm gonna go. " -J

We have to leave before Jasha realizes that we are missing and finds us down here. Thankfully, Misha left not long after allowing Sychar and I to crawl out of our hiding place.

Of course, we are welcomed with a chopped up body on a table and on the other the start of putting a pole into someone. Sychar kept her eyes away from the site altogether.

"Crim I didn't know..." I cut her off.

Her head whips to the side so fast that I'm sure she has whiplash. My hand registers a hard slap across her face. It's so hard that the sound of it echoes around the chamber. The palm of my hand is pulsing hot and red from the contact.

"You are a fucking disgrace to the Vitcenzo name. I promise... I promise you that you will have to answer to them. Cause if you were not fucking Jasha and actually showing some fucking loyalty..." My finger never stops pointing at her.

"... You would know that your grandparents and your parents are not actually dead, you bitch. " I am so pissed with her that I wanted so badly to slap her again.

I shouldn't have to prove anything to her regarding this messed up family, yet I had to drag her ungrateful ass down here.

Now she was crying and I folded my arms; "You know what let's go and wipe the fucking tears Jasha can't see you crying."

She tries to wipe them and fails miserably. Rolling my eyes I hug her and wipe the tears for her; "I'm...I'm ssoo...soorryy, " she stammers and I pat her.