🌹FORTY🎭EIGHT

Offspring Reproduction
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

I tightened my fingers around my hospital sheets screaming. My back is raw and tender to the touch. The doctors around me scrambled to stop my pain but I had no such luck today.

Maksim enters into the room and my eyes start to suddenly water. Gently he trails his fingertips along my sides, while I sat on the bed bitting back my pain. My body recoiled from him and he chuckled.

"Bring a bottle of whiskey." he commanded. A few minutes later a nurse came back with a full bottle of the brown liquid. "Sir, you're wife is in a lot of pain..." Maksim held a finger up to stop the doctor from speaking.

He grabbed the whiskey from the nurse. Opening it he drinks a little first before he starts bathing me in it. I couldn't hold back my screams and I decided to beg him to stop.

"Please, I can't take no more." my voice fragile with every word I spoke to him. With much difficulty I turn my body to look at him. "I can't take anymore pain Maksim." I tell him with tears slowly falling on either sides of my cheek.

The whiskey bottle falls out of his hand and his glaring eyes soften. Maksim steps closer to me, until his breath is right in my face. He kisses my forehead and runs his fingers through my hair.

On getting back up he addresses the doctors again, "Leave her like this for two hours. The whiskey was to stop infection." he says before leaving.

As he left, I heard him say to 'bring me to him when I was better.' I try to slow my breathing in an effort to ease my pain. The doctors could have made my back as good as new but no, Maksim hates me.

They're punishing me for Kisa's doing. Why couldn't she just behave. Follow what I told her. Now she is safe and sound while I on the other hand, go through my own personal hell. At least Sychar listened.

My ring caught the light in the room and another tear slipped. Have my grandparents forsaken me? I thought they were looking out for me. "Grandmother, grandfather, why have you left me?" I whisper to the air before the pain finally knock me out.

"Crimson. Crimson, wake up,"

"Celine. Celine, wake up"

"We're still here. We're still watching over you."

"Crim, Crimson, baby girl." I could hear Sachin's voice calling out for me. At first it sounded like my grandparents. Upon opening my eyes, I flinch away when he tries to touch me.

"I'm so sorry baby." He cried as he retracted his hand.

My back felt better and I was grateful for that. I know that I should not blame him for what happened. However, in the back of my mind I resented him. With what he has done he finally had the respect he wanted from his family.

He went from Judas to Sachin.

If Sachin truly cared for me he would have found a way to save me or at least get out of beating me. He shouldn't have been the one to do it.

"Get out." I whispered. My throat felt dry and raw when I tried to speak.

"What Crim?" Tears filled his eyes as I made contact with them. I didn't want to see him anymore.

"Get The Fuck Out Judas!" I tried to yell at him. His face twisted as though he was in pain. Sachin reached out to me again: "Don't touch me...You're one of them," I tell him without an ounce of emotion in my dry cracked voice.

"Crimson, I didn't have a choice."

"Just fucking leave." I say with a tear finally slipping from my eye. With that I turn my, most likely, scarred back to him. When I hear the click of the door, that's when the true anger that was hidden on the inside came out.

Getting out of the bed, and I start throwing things across the room and screaming. Soon the nurses came into room to restrain me. "Let Me Go!" I screamed making my throat ache more but I didn't care.

They held me down and stuck a needle in my arm to calm me down. Eventually, the medication kicked in and my body went into relax mode.

"You will be happy to know that your back is completely healed. Not even a scar." The doctor tells me. He walks away and tells the nurses to get me ready to go to Maksim.

"Bring her to me when she's better." Maksim voice plays in my head like a bad summertime tune on a dull day. He wanted me to produce children for him.

"Go tell him his wife is awake." The doctor orders one of the nurses. He then gives me a look of pity and I roll my eyes. I couldn't do much else because my whole body felt heavy.

They took me up and bathed me. Dressed me in all white then put me in the arms of Ruslan. My body still wasn't working fully yet.

He held me bridal style and walked in the direction of the church. I cried silently into his chest as he carried me.

Half way there I started to regain feelings in my body. Looking up at him, his eyes are looking straight ahead. Suddenly, I jump out of his arms, shocking him. I fall to the ground quickly getting up and making a run for it.

Of course he chased after me. "Crimson, YOU can't get away." He says. And he catches me in five minutes kicking and screaming.

"LET ME GO!!! I'M NOT MAKING HIS KIDS!!!" I shout and cry drawing more attention from other men, one of them being Kolya.

He walks up to the both of us: "Let her go," he tells Ruslan and he listens. Kolya stooped down to my level on the ground where I had thrown myself down.

His hand gently brushes my face and I stare intently at him. "Stop fighting, it will be easier on you." he whispers to me in a calm voice which somehow soothes me. He helps me up and the three of us continue our way to the church.

Silent tears roll down my face as the doors open revealing the heresy and a bare chested Maksim. The church is empty apart from them.

Kolya and Ruslan walk me up to him. Maksim smiles as he takes my hand in his. I grimace when he squeezes my hand tightly in a warning to behave.

I knew why he wanted to fuck me in a church. Maksim was doing everything in his power to ensure that I got pregnant. "You slept for three days. So while you were out I had the doctor flush your system." he whispers in my ear as he hugs me.

Maksim turns back to the Heresy, me along with him. The heresy holds a bowl of water in his hands. He dips his fingers into the water and sprinkles us three times with it.

" In the name of the father, the the son and the holy seed." he says doing the sign of the cross over us.

He nods his head at us and Maksim snaps his attention to me. Before I know it I'm bent over a table with my legs spread out. He slowly pulls my dress up and pulls down my underwear.

He dips a finger into me and I shut my eyes tightly. He soon takes it out only to put it back in coated with his saliva. Soon after, his cock followed.

Grunt after grunt his moans filled my ears. His hips meets my ass with every thrust and with every breath he breathed down my neck I wanted to remove his windpipes from his lungs.

I knew when he was about to find his pledged release into my body because he became rougher. After a few more thrusts his contemptible seed filled me.

The vomit filled my mouth before I could stop it. The more I thought about his slimy seed running down my leg, the more I puked my stomach out.

I am utterly disgusted of this man.

He disgusted me.

When I raised back up from puking, a hard sting connected and spreaded throughout my face.

He slapped me.

************************

I'm back. The reason why I didn't write for so long was because I had nails on and writing was difficult. But I have my hands back now so no worries.  I took them out just for you guys. Cuz I missed you all. 😈