🌹THIRTY🌳

The Golden Coffin👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

The Golden Coffin
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Sachin

"Where are you going?" Maksim halts me by the door, my jacket halfway on my back. I finish putting it on before I turn to him with a slight bow. If I act up he may want to keep me from doing this for Crimson.

"I was requested to bury Abram, " I tell him keeping my eyes on his.

"On whose order?"

"My queen's, "

Sim rolls his eyes and lets me go. First thing I want to do is get his head back onto his body. Getting on my motorbike I wait for the undertakers to bring Abram's body. Soon they exited the clinic garage.

"Where to?" the driver rolls down his window to ask me the question.

"It depends, did the doctors sew back on his head?" I ask placing my helmet on head.

"Yeah, "

"Well, just follow me," I had already picked out the box that he will be laid to rest in. All we had to do is put Abram in it and then have the funeral.

A couple of hours later at the funeral home, Abram's body is ready. He is dressed in a navy blue suit with a white scarf wrapped around his neck, most likely to hide the stitches. For a dead guy, he looks good in his golden box.

My gang didn't know what I had planned but I know they will fall in line. A funeral of a passed warrior is always an important event that we honor. Abram was a warrior and he will be praised as such.

It took immense courage and bravery to stand up and welcome death as he did. His loyalty was one every leader or king wished to have by their side. Even though I did not know him personally but his last minutes on this side spoke a lot as to who he was.

The undertakers wheeled the coffin into the gang's house and everyone stops what they are doing, staring at the gold box. Without a single word from me the take a knee. This is a sign of respect for the dead.

"Where is Cassius?" I ask looking around the place but there no sign of him.

"Fucking a whore upstairs," I roll my eyes. As usual.

From the hallway, I could hear their moans and I smirk. Barging into his room I laugh and fold my hands on to my chest with a huff. Does he stop fucking the girl?

Nope.

"Sachin, my brother. Fuck man don't you ever fucking knock?" I raise an eyebrow at him and smirk.

"Nope," I say popping the P. "I need you downstairs. There is something we have to take care of, "

The girl gets off the bed as Cass orders her to. She giggles as she eyes me while putting back on her clothes. She stops right next to me before she leaves and I lean down and peck her on the lips. The whores here are extremely spoiled.

"So what is of greater need than fucking?"

"I think you should shower first, " I say shaking my head and exiting his room.

👑

Cassius comes down the staircase after ten minutes with a cigarette between his lips. I eye him then the coffin and he immediately outs his bud. Cass walks up to me with a sly smile.

He pats me on the back and lays a hand on the coffin. "So did they sew back on his head. What was his name anyway?" he asks, looking down at the golden box. I told him over the phone that a man lost his head.

"His name is Abram,"

"Jeez, Sachin you didn't tell me we were having a funeral, " He spends his arms across the coffin and sighs. "He was a warrior of great importance if you brought him here, "

"He is, " I answer his an unasked question. Cassius kisses the box before opening it. His face frowns and his hands start to tremble a bit.

"Where did you find this man?" he chokes over his words and his eyes fill up a bit. His demeanor did a complete 360. Cassius went from joking around to almost on the verge of tears.

"Remember that I told you Maksim attacked a mafia family...he was part of that family. Sim massacred the entire family like two months ago, "

"Any survivors?"

I frown at him. Does he know these people? "Yeah, a few made it," I say looking down on Abram.

"Who?" He asked. I was about to ask him a question and he snapped at me "Tell Me The Fuck Who?" he yells at me.

"These three young girls and they brought an infant with them. Then it was Abram and another guy, " I am still in shock at his sorrowful manner. I never saw Cassius like this.

"My sister was there and I fucking left her," he mumbles under his breath.

As I looked at him he kind of resembles Crimson. They had the same bright blue eyes. His is just a little darker. His hair is blonde but also a bit darker.

Holy shit!

"Is Crimson your Sister?"

Cassius' eyes stare into mine and I swallow. "Yes, she is. Is she alive? Does That fucker have her? Why did he take her?" he fires question after question, leaving me speechless for a second.

"Whoa whoa, ". I raise my hands up to silence him to allow me to answer, "Yes, yes and for a ritual, "

***************
Surprise!!!!