🌹THIRTEEN

Lap Sitting
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

Later on during the day while I was playing with Auden, Ruslan walks into the room. I immediately stand up and place Auden on my hip. It was only me and her since Jasha and Misha wanted more time with Sy and Kisa.

He speaks no more than a sentence.

"Maksim has requested your presence."

I grab Auden's favorite toy and follow him out the room. We walk up a flight of stairs and stop in front of a double door. He knocks thrice and waits for the door to open.

"Crims, I am hungry," Auden whines into my chest and I try to ease her with a lollipop that I got. Riya gave it to me for moments just like these.

Maksim opens the door. "Ruslan, you can leave now. I got it from here," he says and his man leaves with a single nod.

Maksim extends an arm into the room gesturing for me to enter. It was his bedroom. I swallowed and I tried not to panic.

"I have to make a business deal and I want you to accompany me. My people need to know who is my woman. Riya will take care of Addie." He plays with Auden in my arms for a few minutes.

He eventually takes her from my arms and I almost whimper. I didn't trust any of them with my child. Maksim took one look of at my face and sighed.

He did that very often.

Riya came in and took Auden from him.

"Crims. Nooo. I want Crims!!!!" She screamed in Riya's arms. I kissed her on her cheek and told her that Riya was taking her to feed her.

After they left, I became very aware that we were alone. He was fully dressed in a suit. He disappeared in his closest and I took in the large and expensive room.

His curtains were closed giving his room a dark feeling. His gigantic bed was laid out with charcoal gray sheets. A TV the size of the wall, hung very proudly facing the bed. Other than that, there was a sofa, a table and chair, and his walk-in closest.

He walked back out and handed me an outfit that still hung on its hanger. "Here. You have to wear this." I moved to go into his closet to change but he stops me and my stomach drops to my big toe. "Change here." he commanded.

I bite the inside of my cheek. I place the clothes on the bed and take off my top with my back facing him, "Face me, Crimson." I do as he says and a traitorous smile creeps onto his face at my discomfort.

Mental torture.

I put on the plain white fitted shirt over my bra, keeping my eyes averted from his. Next, I take off my jeans and put on the short black skirt. And then the black four-inch heels he shoves into my hand.

His eyes scan my body head to toe and he nods at me in approval. The lump in my throat growing ever so slightly. I knew what he was doing. Maksim wanted me to look like his whore. Because that is exactly how I looked.

The skirt he gave me barely covered my ass.

Even though my heart was slowly chipping away bit by bit with every look he gave me, I never once spoke. My mind dwelling on the people I loved most. Well, on the ones who remained.

"Good, do your makeup," he hands me a makeup kit and I follow his orders. Putting on eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow and red lipstick, I finished the slutty look he wanted.

"You look perfect. Now, before we leave here, I want to make something absolutely clear," he pauses and comes up to my face. My chest touching his lower chest area "No matter what, I want no tears. Suck it the fuck up and think of Auden."