🌹EIGHT

PRETENDING
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

"Get them up and into the car...and Kirill don't damage the pretty girls," Maskim said walking off with three of his brothers.

Before he could come close to me, the voice was back in my head. 'Crimson, be strong. Now grab that flower,' it said and I threw myself forward quickly grabbing a few of the flowers in front me. I stuffed them down my top.

"You're gonna pay for stabbing me bitch," with that he stood me up by my hair and dragged me to one of the cars. I could see Kisa and Sychar were also being pushed into separate cars.

"CRIMSON!!!!" they both shouted for me but I could not help them.

I couldn't save them. This shouldn't be happening, but it is. We had no way out of this. None of the three of us went through training. I couldn't even save the child in my arms if they wanted to hurt her.

Our parents never saw the need for us to learn. My grandma was too old to teach me. And most of the time I stayed in the estate. Always safe from harm's way. Never having to worry about certain things. Yes, my life was a bit fucked up but now I will be a sex slave for a man who mercilessly slaughtered my family.

The estate, my home, which is now burning to the ground with my dead family inside. Everything I know, every good memory I have is now gone.

I don't even get to bury them. There was so much blood that it looked like the river Nile from the plagues of Egypt.

"You are very privileged to be part of the ritual," the tattooed man, who Maksim called Kirill said with a smile.

I turned my head to look out the back window but he stopped me, "Your future is ahead of you. And a new beginning awaits you, girl," I looked at him with tears in my eyes but he showed as much emotion as a rock.

A new beginning? "You mean watching my family be massacred and being forced to be some asshole's ..."

SMACK!!!

My cheek stung and my head was facing the opposite direction. The slap was so hard that I could see the reflection of his handprint on my cheek mirroring from the window. I hugged the babygirl tighter to me in a protective manner.

"You don't speak disrespectfully of your new King.", his jaw locked and his hands curled into fists.

I'm not strong, even though I pretend to be a badass, I know deep down I'm not. I am not Arden Vincenzo. The ring I had on my finger was weighing it down now with the thought of her. She would have never allowed this to happen.

'Crimson, you're my granddaughter. Bad Blood runs through your veins. You just have to unlock it!'

The voice inside my head spoke again and I clenched my eyes close. Tears quickly filled them. I'm weak. I can't even avenge the dead.

"Maksim said not to touch her...do you really think he wants her face all busted up before the wedding? Look man I want to hurt the bitch too but chill..." the one I stabbed said scornfully looking at me.

The car came to stop in front of a building. The place looked remote with no other buildings in sight. Kirill gripped my hand and bought me out of the car.

At the back of the place, there was a huge plane waiting for us. That is when it sank in that my life was about to drastically change.

When I saw Kisa and Sychar they were in the hands of the two brothers who were watching them. They were both knocked out as they carried them onto the plane.

"LET ME GO!!!!! KISAAA!!!! SYCHARRR!!!" I called for them but Maksim stopped me.

I started fighting him but of course, he was stronger than me and overpowered me in the end. He spun me around so that he was behind. He put a cloth over my nose and mouth. I held my breath and pretended to go limp.

Someone came and took the toddler from my hands and I wanted to cry out right then.

Maksim wanted to knock me out but I was not going to let that happen. He did not know that I could hold my breath for at least six minutes. Thank you, swimming!

He lifted me up in his arms bridal style and carried me on the plane. I partly opened my eyes to see my surroundings and the inside of the plane was big.

He carried me into a room where Kisa and Sychar laid on a bed. I closed the eye I had open and pretended to be unconscious.

"Kirill and Kolya stood guard outside. The blonde one is unpredictable," Maksim said laying me down on the bed next to Kisa. " God, I can't wait to have you," he said kissing my forehead.

It took everything I had not to recoil from him, disgusted by his kiss. But I couldn't let them know that I was awake.

When the foor closed shut, I jumped out of bed. The plane was already moving and there was no way of escape.

"Kisa, Kisa...wake up!" I whisper yelled at her as I patted her face with a little slap. All she did was turn away from me. I tried waking up Sychar as well but she did the same.

I saw a cup on the nightstand and I took it. The room had a sink so I filled the cup with water. Rather than reaching them with the water to wake them up, the cold water ended up on me. The plane had gone through turbulence so now I was soaked.

I got up from the wet floor from where I fell. I went back and filled the cup again this time happy that I was successful at reaching the bed without any hiccups.

First was Sychar since she was at the end of the bed. I covered her mouth with my hand so that she wouldn't scream when she woke up. I dumped the cup of water on her that I had in my other hand.

As expected she jumped out of her sleep with a fight. She mumbled curse words at me before her eyes widened. Sychar slapped my hand from her mouth and hugged me.

"Crim, oh god, what are we gonna do?", she trembled in my hands and I knew she was crying.

"We are gonna wake up Kisa then we are gonna get sick," I told her with a smile, showing her the plant I uprooted.

**********
Sorry for not updating I got addicted to some tv shows. Lolz, I'm still addicted but I stopped myself.

The 100- Love Bellamy💖
True Blood
Black Sails
Insatiable