🌹TWENTY🍃FIVE

Sinister changes&Plastic Feelings
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

She is in love with the man that raped her. Used her, took her fucking virginity for a damn ritual. Seriously, Sychar is betraying the legacy of those who have passed on.

Doing that tantamount to her being a traitor. And if this was back a hundred years ago she would have suffered the same fate as Vito Demonte.

It had been two days since I ran them from my hospital room. She needs to see what I have seen. Loving the enemy will not be an option for her. I love Sy, she is my little sister from another mother. She is young and confused I get that. But loving that asshole is stupid. I only hope Kisa is not loving Misha.

My back has finally healed from the torturous beating it received. Sachin has visited me every chance he got. He told me that this mafia family wasn't his own. They didn't welcome him here. Maksim kept him around to do his dirty work. Sachin belonged to a gang. A gang that loves him.

Sachin regularly wears a black leather jacket

Sachin regularly wears a black leather jacket. It looked similar to the one I saw my grandfather was wearing. He makes me feel safe. He agreed with me when I told him that Sychar had pissed me off. She has not just pissed me off but our ancestors as well. And they are very much living.

"You think it's Stockholm syndrome?" Sachin says turning on the tv. An old movie is on and the name Suicide Squad pops up on the screen. My grandma loved this movie.

I frown at his question "What's that?" I ask.

"Well...its when a kidnapped victim falls in love with their captor. Maybe this is the case with your sister," Sachin rests back in his chair crossing one foot over the other. His vision locked on the television screen.

His sugar brown long hair in its man bun. His square shoulders in relax mode as he takes in the movie. Sachin is even more handsome than Vanya.

Vanya?

"Sachin," he hums at me his eyes still glued to the screen "Do you know two men named Vanya and Abram? They were my family's guard. They came here with me,"

"You mean those two guys that are always with Rani?" I nod at him and he sighs, turning off the Tv he looks at me. "One is being executed tomorrow. I'm not sure why,"

I have to get out of this bed. I need to see them. Vanya and Abram are not just the guards anymore. They are what is left of my family. This fucking family is killing another one of my family members. If he dies here he won't be able to join them.

"Can I see them?"

"If Maksim finds out I come to see you. There will be severe consequences. He has been looking for a reason to kill me," he chuckles but I find nothing funny about his apparent joke. "Anyway, you will see which one it is before he dies. They are discharging you today...speaking of which I should leave before he comes for you." he stands up from his chair, stretching.