🌹FORTY🎭ONE

Bloody Hands
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
In this very moment, I'm king,
In this very moment I slay, Goliath with a sling,
This very moment I bring
Put it on everything- NM
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Kisa

It's been one year since I lost my family.

One year since I smiled or laughed.

One year being married to my boogie man.

One year of abuse, both mentally and physically.

One year of my youth taken away from me. I'm not even eighteen yet and my whole world has burned and left for me to spread its ashes.

Tomorrow is my birthday.

I'm glad that Misha doesn't know because he will find some sick way to celebrate it. And then to top everything off it will end with me beneath him covered in blood.

That day I saw Cassius, Crimson's brother I almost burst into a fit of tears. I had no idea what he was doing here but I knew he was here for us. And when we made eye contact and he placed his finger to his lips, I knew. He would be the one save us.

Cassius was the one my grandmother talked about in my dreams.
He changed so much since the last time I saw him. He no longer was a boy running away from his family, he was strong and level-headed. And he was the leader of the fiercest gang in Russia.

When I woke up, it was early morning. November 24th. My birthday. Quietly I got out from under the covers, careful not to wake the sleeping lion.

It was six in the morning and I just wanted to have a few minutes of peace for myself. That is all I wanted today, some peace of mind.

I entered the kitchen and flicked the lights on. First I went to was the cupboards for a pack of chocolate tea and marshmallows. This was a habit I did for every birthday of mine. Now it was just a reminder of home.

I almost threw down my cup of hot chocolate goodness when a voice startled me; "Morning Kisa," I sighed when I turned around and saw that it was Sachin.

I greeted him with a soft voice; "Hey, " I sipped my chocolate and moaned at the awesome taste.

"He said you would be drinking hot chocolate today. " Sachin said walking towards me; "Happy birthday Kisa, " I stared up at him in confusion.

"How...?" my voice came out small as my voice shook. He was sort of scaring me. I didn't want anyone to know about today.

"Cassius wanted me to give you this..." Sachin held up a blue necklace and I felt my eyes full up. I thought it was lost. It was the chain that went missing years ago. That chain went with my earrings.

The chain was one of those delectables that opened revealing a picture. In that picture was my grandparents in the days of their youth. I smiled at it with water in my eyes.

"You are never alone Kisa. Cassius has a plan that already is being put into action. All you have to do is wait, " I couldn't help but hug him.

"Thank you. " I whispered into his chest and when I pulled back he nodded his at me.

"I don't just look out for Crim but I look out for you too. Cassius has made me report back to him every week on your wellbeing, " he smiled at me and then patted my head walking out of the kitchen.

Gripping the chain tightly between my fingers, I bring it to my lips and kiss it. I didn't put it on instead I hid it in my garment. Misha watches everything on me and he will definitely notice the necklace.