🌹TWENTY🍃ONE

Blood, Snow& Ghosts
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Arden🍁

Nikolaos laughed "Ok how the fuck did you just do that?" he asked.

I shook my head. I don't know how I momentarily was able to possess her mind, but I did. I was so pissed that this was happening to her. How dare he call her a Sokolov.

I couldn't blame her for wanting to live, but it was about time she fought back. The rest of my family that died on that fateful night could not join us in the afterlife. Their souls are stuck in Gehenna until they are given a proper burial.

"A. Do you know what the fucker is gonna do now? I read his mind. He is going to tie her to a pole and leave her in the cold with a bloody back," he says calmly.

"You know how impulsive I am. I didn't even know it until I was in her head," I say as we both look on as Maksim slaps her across her face.

When I died, I appeared to be young again. The rest of the others joined our ancestors in the City Of Gold. Nikolaos stayed in between worlds to wait for me, but of course, I insisted on staying. I couldn't leave my baby alone to defend herself. She was a sheep among wolves.

Sychar and Kisa are a disgrace to the Vitcenzo name. Phanes and Darius came back to look after them but the disappointment was too much. However, when the time comes they will have to choose. Their hearts are in the wrong place.

That clever bitch took away the only link we had to her. Crimson needs that ring back. She had no idea how close she is to her salvation.

Crimson was every sadist dream. Young, naive and pure. Pretty blonde hair and big bright blue eyes with a gorgeous face. She is like Tinker Bell in a world filled with magic-hungry pirates.

What a fucking disaster!

"I'm getting Sachin," Niko says. I roll my eyes at him. He couldn't help without getting himself killed. Maksim is already jealous. And Sachin was part of the family...even if he doesn't know it yet. He is the link to it all.

"No, don't...she is a Vitcenzo and what is coming she can handle it,"

👑
👑
👑

Crimson

Maksim stands up from his seat with Auden in his arms. He turns her head away as he stares at me with deadly intent. This time I see the slap coming.

He raises his hand and strikes me one swift, nauseous blow to my left cheek. It was so hard that within seconds my mouth was filling up with the metallic taste of blood. I spit it out at his feet. Then a second slap sounds throughout the room. This time administered to my right cheek.

"You just wait until we reach home..." he whispers harshly in my ear. "Never mind what my wife said, know that she will be dealt with. Continue with the ceremony," he addresses the Heresy with a bow.

"She will have to apologize to God and this congregation," the Heresy says agreeing to forgive me.

I was so confused. The words were leaving my mouth but they were not mine. It felt like someone else had control of my body and I could not stop them. Now I had to pay for this. But whoever it was is complete disgusted by this family. They think I should fight back.