🌹FIFTY🎲NINE

I Like To Hear Them Scream
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Jasha

It's been only an afternoon since the tragedy of Maksim and Crimson's baby. He had to kill his own child to save him from a life of difficulty. If it were me, I don't know if I would have been able to pull the trigger.

Maksim, Rani and I sat in the whiskey room drinking. My sister and I needed to be there for Sim now more than ever. I have never seen him so torn up in my life and we have been through a lot of bullshit.

We were all sad. If his child came out perfect, it would have been the first baby to be born of the Sokolov bloodline. Sy and I didn't want a child as yet and Rani, well Rani was Rani. She as a mother would be catastrophic.

I finished my glass of brandy, placing it on the table in front of me. Resting back in my seat I look at my siblings. There was nothing I won't do for them both. After losing Misha we had grown even closer to each other.

We missed him a lot. He was my twin and he died, it felt like half of my being died with him. And for some gut-wrenching feeling, I know he is not at peace. I can't explain it. When I sleep it feels like his soul is calling out to mine for help.

I summed it up to us not avenging him.
Maybe it's something more terrible happening to him in the afterlife. Maybe he didn't reach the last heaven.

"You know...I don't understand why you're so distraught about all of this. I say we kill the bitch, then you are free to marry whomever you choose." Rani says crossing her legs and rolling her eyes at Sim.

"Can you for in once in your life keep your fucking mouth shut." I tell her calmly from my seat next to Sim. Maksim is already walking on eggshells as it is. And I don't want to have to explain to Sychar where her beloved cuzzy disappeared to.

Suddenly Sim gets up from his chair, he sends me an eye glance and I know that he wants me to follow him. And I do. Getting up, I throw a glare Rani's way before following Sim out of the room.

To be honest Rani is one heartless bitch. I mean sure, Sim and I love people's blood on us but she has no fucking feelings. The soul-less cunt. She never loved anyone but herself. Its why she couldn't keep a relationship, not even a bad one. She kills the dude first sense of trouble.

Maksim voice cuts the thoughts of my sister, " Let's go have some fun...I haven't killed in days." he mumbles. His raspy voice is barely audible.

Of course, I smile at his offer. Its been a week. A fucking week of no blood. I pretend to be good for Sychar and sometimes that act deprives me of what I love doing most.

I follow him to our blood garden. It's so fucking beautiful and the smell is nostalgic. It's a masterpiece at its best. Unfortunately, soon we will have to take it down when the warmer weather comes around.

"We should start clearing this up." I tell Sim. He shakes his head and looks up at all the bodies on the poles. He chuckles to himself before he speaks to me. And what he says doesn't surprise me one bit.

"I think we should just leave it. It's far away from the estate to leave. We will block up that entrance..." He pauses for a second. " On second thought, let's just leave it until their mangled corpses become bones. It puts dread into our visitors." he says as he opens our torture chamber.

My nose just about drops off my face as the door opens. The smell that hit us at full force is putrid and disgusting. The people who were alive in here died and their bodies started to decay. The sight wasn't any better than the smell.