🌹EIGHTEEN

After Effect
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

I felt like I was on a cloud, floating in the air. The beautiful sky was right in my face. The sun's heat hotter than it would've been if I was on the ground.

And all of a sudden, I'm crashing to the ground. I'm going through the air so fast that I can't breathe. Then I hit the ground and everything goes black.

The sunlight shun through my eyelids as I tried to open my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust them. My head aching along with my body. I felt as though someone took a bat to my head. 'Between my legs' felt like I had been stabbed repeatedly.

Moving a little, I feel something weighing heavy on my waist. I lift the comforter to see a large arm wrapped around my waist. And I was naked. Slowly, I turned around to see who the hand belonged to.

As soon as I saw his face, I felt the urge to throw up. And soon it was no longer a feeling. The toxic fluid from my stomach was spilled all over the floor as I leaned over the bed to vomit.

"Wh-What the?... Crimson are you?... What's wrong?" Maksim asks rubbing my back as I wipe my mouth.

I rid his hand from my body and get up the best I can with the throbbing between my legs. I can't remember much from last night but I know that he raped me in front of everyone for some godforsaken ritual.

"Y-y-you raped me," I tell him calmly and all he does is roll his eyes.

"You fucked your husband," he gets off the bed and the sheet drops as he does.

Maksim is nude as he walks towards me in all of his naked morning glory. I back away but he draws closer to me. Coming right up to my face, just inches away. My hands are trembling and they become clammy as I fist them tight in fear.

"Crimson, dare I say you enjoyed it, unlike your sisters who were crying, you just knocked out," he says, his voice low with a thoughtful tone.
Maksim brushes my long hair from my chest fully exposing my right breast to him.

"The wine you had was just to keep you calm. But baby, you were more than just calm, you were totally out of it. I would say...even high," his voice went down an octave and my heart flipped in my chest.

If he found out that Judas gave me pills to get me high and numb and everything about it, I don't know what he will do. I disobeyed a direct order from him.

"Did you take something more than just the wine, baby?" The way he said baby made me cringe back in terror. But he held me still with his hand planted firmly on my shoulder.

"N-No. I didn't," I stammered looking up at him in a hope that he won't see through my blatant lie.

He smirks at me and squeezes my shoulder ever so slightly as he was massaging it. "Are you lying to me, Crimson?" He asks and this time I did not mutter, "I am not."

Maksim brings up his other hand to my other shoulder removing my hair from it. I try to keep my breathing even as to not show nervousness.

"Baby, you know something just does not add up. You fucked me like you wanted to. However this morning you say that I raped you," he tilts head to the side searching my eyes for any signs of untruth or fear.

"And then you passed out...that wine you drank had never made anyone pass out before. No, you were fucking high. And you, baby, are fucking lying to me," he says bringing his fingers to wrap around my throat.

He does not put pressure but rather, he leans down to meet me at my level; "Last chance, what did you take?" He asks again.

I stare up at him and refuse to answer. Surprisingly he steps back and turns his back to me. Maksim places his hands on his waist and sighs. I lower my head from the view of his ass and look outside to the sunny sky, wishing that I was anywhere else but here.

It so fast that I did not get time to think. He turned around and backhanded me across my cheek in one swift fluid motion. I hit the floor with a tug, pain shooting up my hand and hip from the fall. I could also taste the metallic taste of blood swishing on my tongue.

I did not move from the position I was in. My hair curtained me, covering my face. My cheek stung and I opened my mouth to let the blood run out.

"LOOK AT ME!!!" He shouts at me but I did not move.

"I said...FUCKING LOOK AT ME CRIMSON!!!!!!"

Tears welled up in my eyes and I got up just enough so I could look up at him through my hair. Maksim kneels down in front of me and grabs my already aching face with a forceful hand. He stares at me then lets me go.

"Just tell me how you got high before I fuck you here on the cold floor. I don't care if you're sore," he says back to his low voice.

I give up and decide to tell him part of the truth.

"I-I had a headache... I suffer from migraine. So I asked one of the maids for something to help it go away. I just want the pain to stop," I whisper. After I tell him this I lay back on the floor defeated and drunk off of my pain.

I feel him pick up my head and I open my eyes. "If I find out you are lying I will follow through on what I just said," is all he says before he picks up my pained body and puts me on the bed.

He leaves to the bathroom and resurfaces a half an hour later with pants on and a first aid kit. Maksim silently sits next to and wipes the dry blood from my mouth.

I shot him out by closing my eyes and I feel the tears sliding down my face as he cleans up my wounded face. Then he rubs some kind of cream on my hands and hips. He even ribs it on my stomach, soothing the pain I had there since I had awoken.

After he is done, he packs up, gets dressed then leaves the room without a word. And I scream out my agony to deaf ears.

👑
👑

Riya came to visit me. She had shown me pity when she saw my bruised face. She told me about Maksim's temper and that I had to be on my toes around him.

Sychar and Kisa had been M.I.A, same as me the entire day. But she assured me that they would be fine. Misha and Jasha were nowhere as cruel as their brother, she said.

Auden has been taken care of by one of the maids. I was happy that everyone was doing fine.

I took a few hours soaking in the bathtub and by the end of it, I was no longer as sore as I was.

Anyway, it was past midnight now and Maksim had not returned to the room. I was getting hungry so I made my way to the kitchen.

I reach the kitchen and it is dark. I flip the light on and go to the fridge to get a snack. I grab some ice cream and decide to walk back to my room in case Maksim comes back.

I did not want to be interrogated again.

Making my way back to the room, a hand over my mouth stops me mid-step and it causes my mouth to ache again. I am turned and backed into a dark room.

The light switches on and Judas' pained face comes into view. I instantly become worried.

"Babygirl, did Sim do this to your face?" He asks, touching my face gently with his thumb.

My eyes well up and I back away from him before his scent contaminates me. "Yes. And don't call me 'baby girl'," I say removing his hand from my face.

"He beat you. Is it because of the pills?" He asks stepping forward and invading my space again.

I nod and bow my head. He places his finger under my chin and raises my head up so he could look into my eyes. "I am sorry, babygirl. I hate seeing you in pain. You don't deserve pain... How did he stop?" His question shocks me.

If I didn't answer, he wouldn't have stopped?

"I told him I had a migraine and needed some relief," I said. He was so damn gentle. Although this was extremely dangerous, I couldn't fight him.

"Okay, Babygirl do not upset him and he will not hurt you. Trust me, this will not last forever," he says kissing my forehead.

"I have to go before Maksim comes back." I whisper, stepping away from him and carefully leaving the room.

************