🌹TWENTY🍃FOUR

Upset The Onset
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

Maksim paced the room with his hands behind his back.  I, on the other hand, watched on in nervousness. The pain in my back did not help either.

The doctor said that the medicine healed the outer wounds on my back, hence no scarring. However, the inner tissues were not as lucky. I am raw on the inside. The injuries cut deep into my back.

So in other words, my back looks pretty but internally it's grinding pain. Right now I am numb to the pain as a result of the pain meds.

"I'm sick Crimson...mentally," Maksim stops pacing and points to his temple with his index finger.

Blankly, I blink at him interlocking my fingers tightly together. Suddenly he claps his hands and walks towards me, putting his arms on either side of me. On instinct, I recoil back on the bed.

He levels his eyes with mine, "I enjoy other peoples pain. It's like a fucking drug to me," Maksim smiles evilly and then he retracts his arms from the side of me.

"...Crimson, you make it too easy for me to want to hurt you. This time I almost killed you." he folds his arms against his chest and brings two fingers up to the corners of his eyes. "Something about you makes me want to hurt you. Fuck, maybe I love you."

I drop my eyes from him and wipe the tears that filled up in my eyes. He feeds off of my weakness and I couldn't survive another beating. How the hell loving someone mean hurting them? My grandparents had a love-hate relationship but it was nothing like this.

Gathering my courage I decide to break the silence I was in since yesterday. If he craves cowardness and meekness, I was not going to give him it on a silver spoon. Taking a page out of my grandma's book, I stand my ground, take a glass of water that is on the lampstand and finally, I open my mouth.

"Your religion is fake!" is the first words that leave my mouth. It is true. I saw my grandfather and he is going to the City Of Gold. They mentioned nothing of different heavens or gates to pass through.

"Why do you blaspheme?" he cracks his fingers in a form to withhold his anger from waging forth on me.

"I was on death's door literally. I saw my grandparents together and they were young. There is only one heaven and it is called The City Of Gold." he loosens his hand from his grip and slaps me across my face.

Grinding my teeth I snap my head back to him. I could not feel the slap because of the pills. I start to laugh hysterically almost in a crazed frenzy. "You will end up in Magog!"

I have no idea how I knew about a place named Magog but I did. My grandparents did not mention it but I'm guessing it's worse than being stuck in Gehenna. The devil was not a real angel either. God is real yes, but the devil or Satan is folklore. The devil is the darkness that resides in a person.

Again no idea how I know this.

I sit up on my bed and sort of drop my hair in my face. The blonde hair is used as a curtain. Then I peep through the strains of my hair. "You could fuck all you want you.are.going.to.Magog." my voice taking another tone I have not heard before. It was scaring me a little. But I could not control it.

Maksim steps away from the bed and looks at me with doubt in his eyes. Maybe confusion? I do not know. All I know is that he looks somewhat...scared.

scared