🌹TWENTY🍃TWO

Half Dead Dreams
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

The grass is super soft under my fingertips as I just glide them on the top of it. I could feel the heat from the sun shining down in all its grace on my face.

"Celine,"

"Celine" I could hear her voice calling me but I just squeezed my eyes tighter. Whoever is calling wanted me to get out of this moment of happiness.

"Is she trying to hide from us?" A heavy male voice chuckled but I just ignored them.

"No she is being stubborn," the female voice huffs.

I knew who was talking because there was only one person on the planet earth that called me Celine. And I refused to open my eyes because she left me to a shit storm that came in the form of one cruel man.

"Ok enough play...get up and hug me," she demanded. I rolled my eyes even though my eyes are closed and answer "I don't have to answer you. This is my dream grandma,"

"No it's not really a dream," the male voice says.

I open my eyes and look up. There are two young people looking down at me and I scrunch my face up at them. Getting up from the grass I raise an eyebrow at them.

"Celine?" I looked at her from head to toe. She kind of looks like my grandma from her younger pictures. And the man next to her looks like a tattooed god. His eyebrows are what made me curious as to who he was. I mean he too looks like a younger grandpa Niko.

 I mean he too looks like a younger grandpa Niko

"Grandma?" I ask. She nods her head "In the spirit...this is Nikolaos..." before she could get out the words I hug him tightly. He lets out a sharp breath as I knock out the oxygen out of him.

"It's nice to meet you grandpa Niko," I cheerfully say.

I did not understand why my grandparents were young or why the hell was I seeing them, but all I know is that I was glad to see them.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Crimson. Arden, she looks just like us," he laughs. I giggle at what he says and then leave him to hug my grandma.

"I missed you. He is going to kill me," I whisper into her shoulder.

Grandma backs away from me and shakes her head "No he is not. I can't tell you things because it's against the rules but know that this will not last forever," she promises me with a smile.