🌹FORTY🎭FOUR

A Prayer To The Saints
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

I had yet to turn my face back to him when suddenly he was at my feet looking up at me with tears in his eyes. My imagination had to be playing games on me.

The Mighty Maksim Sokolov was at my feet crying.

"Misha is gone. Crimson, my brother is...is, " he couldn't bring himself to say the words. I ran my fingers comfortingly through his hair and he buried his head in my stomach.

To be brutally honest, I was glad that Misha was dead. Maksim finally got a taste of what it felt like to lose someone dear. And not just lose them but they were unexpectedly ripped from your life never to be seen again.

I prevented myself from smirking at his pain by bitting my lip. Kisa had the courage to take matters into her own hands making Misha pay for all the agony he has caused her.

In my heart, I knew that she was somehow safe and far from here. In a place that Maksim or his goons could not get to her. And in the back of my mind, I knew that somehow she was with my brother.

Maksim's fingers crept under my blouse and gradually, he starts moving them up and down at my sides. He calms down and moves his head in which it goes under my top as well. I stand still as his lips connected to my stomach.

"I'm so fucked up." he whispers against me. Sim stands back up to his towering height and I look away from him. "I might not show it, but I do love you." he says bringing his hand up from my waist to the back of my neck.

Could feel a tear slipping from the side of my eye with his irresponsible words. Love is a responsibility. Maksim knew nothing of love and happiness. He only knew how to torture and cause indescribable pain.

He was a maniac with a thirst for innocent blood and his love songs were the screams of pain from his victims. And now karma was having its small piece of redemption. Just a small fraction of karma was finally being served to Maksim and his brother.

I say a small fraction because if karma truly wanted to fuck them up. It would have waited for the right time where we could torture him before he died. Maybe cut off his fucking limbs.

I planned to...anyway. Two more are still alive.

"I had no soul until I met you. "

And I lost mine when I met you.

He slowly turned my head to face him, stepping forward he slowly moved his face closer to mime. Gently Maksim places his lips on mine. He was so soft with me that I almost forgot that he slapped me across the face just a few minutes ago.

This is where my acting came into play.

Stepping forward towards him, I pressed my body against his. My hands go up around his neck and I move my lips against his. His hands move from my face back to my waist. And he hugs me to him.

His tongue licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth for him. He wastes no time exploring my mouth. Pushing all my hate and rage down to the deepest part of my soul, I let out a moan for him.

Maksim starts walking forward with my back up against the bed. When my calves hit the edge of the bed, I fall causing Maksim to fall on top of me.

"We can't fuck...when someone dies we have to refrain from such activities in our grief." he says pecking my lips. This was the first and only rule I liked about his religion. Nodding my head at him I get up and go into the bathroom.

👑
👑
👑

A Few Days Later.

👑
👑
👑

They actually made a bonfire with Misha's dead ass. I wanted to roll on the ground in laughter at how ridiculous their form of burial was. And to think that all of it was for nothing. He was going to Magog.

Misha's body was laid down on a thick blanket on a pile of built-up wood. On his eyes were two gold coins. His hands spread across his chest. He was dressed in the finest silk found in the middle east.

Three hundred persons came out for this horrible man's funeral. They honored him with dances and singing. His pictures were everywhere and I had to have my poker face on at all times as to not frown or laugh.

But now we were all standing around his body with the people he killed looking down at us. That's right, they placed his body in the center of where his victims were strung up. Their spirits were to watch him enter the last heaven leaving them behind.

On the contrary, he was about to meet all of them in Magog where they all will have their proper and well-deserved revenge.

Funerals brought out the ugliest in people. The tears and the ill feelings towards other people and this one weren't any different.

The Heresy stood above Misha's body in all of his black gown's glory. He silenced the crowd with the rise of his hands and everyone turned their attention to him.

"Let's pray for Misha, shall we: Dear god, we pray that your angel at the gates allow your humble servant to pass through all the heavens. He was cut short before he could accomplish his sacrifice to you but we pray that you still accept him...," and he went on and on and I turned a deaf ear to the lies.

Throughout the prayer, Maksim kept a hold of my hips and I knew he was somehow using me as an anchor to not show any emotion. Jasha was doing the same to Sychar. Rani, however, was inconsolable on the other side of Maksim.

"Amen, Jasha, come up and say a few words," the Heresy invited him to the platform he was on.

Before Jasha even started his speech, he stared at his brother's body. I wanted him to feel the pain I felt that night he help kill everyone I loved. This was just the tip of the iceberg.

He laid hands on Misha and sighed heavily above him. He leaned over the body whispered something then kissed the top of his brother's head.

"Words can't describe the feeling of sorrow I feel right now. Misha was my twin, my other half. You saw him, you saw me. And he was taken from me...I promise brother that Kisa will fucking pay for what she has done. I will pull her flesh from her bones and feed her to the crows in your honor."

Maksim joined him and they both talked for a while. But somewhere down the line, they struck a nerve and once again Rani turned her attention towards me.

"If I can't have Kisa, I can take you." she said pulling out her gun at me. She turned the safety off and laughed with tears running down her face.

The crowd backed up giving her room. I looked to Maksim for help but he just stood there. Of course, he just stood there.

Sachin emerged from the crowd to stand in front of me. "Rani put the gun down. We are all hurting and she didn't kill our brother, why kill her?" he tried to reason with her.

"It will make me feel better," she said her finger steady on the trigger.

"Then shoot me...you want to feel better shoot me," Sachin pleads with her. She arches an eyebrow at him and shakes her head. "I can't, your family," Rani says.

"Yeah and so is Crimson," but Sachin's words didn't deter her from her goal. Rani was determined to kill me.

And then it all happened so fast. One second I was standing the other I was on the ground with someone on top of me. A few shots fired and then I saw Sachin tackle her to the ground.

The person got up from on top of me and then a hand was stretched out to help me up. I took it and was faced with my brother. I stood there to shock to move. He patted my arm and walked back into the crowd.

"Well, can we please move on the with the funeral. "

At the end of all the speeches, his siblings all took fire to wax on a stick. They lit the underneath of the wood and in a few minutes, Misha was up in flames.

Bye, bye Motherfucker!

******************