🌹FIFTY🎲FOUR

The Beginning Of The End
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Nikolaos *Rogue*

Cassius, how that boy has grown. I was always proud of him and his accomplishments. But seeing him in flesh form is even more amazing.

Standing in front of him now, is very... Amusing. Him and his gang are starstruck at my appearance and the entire place is silent. I kind of have that effect on people lately.

"Boss, that's the guy. That's Rogue." the man not to far behind Cassius says. His eyebrows shot up on his head and he takes in my appearance.

"Aren't you kind of... Young?" Cassius asks me and I just smirk at him still not saying anything.

God, he looked so much like his father.

Scanning the building, I walk in uninvited. Cassius nor anyone else tried to stop me. Involuntary, everyone bowed their heads. I don't know, it's like they knew my status or something. After all, I am part of them.

Cassius seems to get a grip of himself. Finally, he comes up to me, face to face we stand. He looks at me, especially my eyes and for a split second, I could of sworn he recognized me.

"Who are you?" He asks me with a confused tone.

"The better question is why the fuck I'm here?" I smirk turning around from him. "I realize that you have a pest infestation. Now this pest comes off as..." I frown pretending to debate on my description of Masimak or Sim or whatever his name is. "Ruthless or psycho. But the little bitch isn't any of those things. An asshole? Maybe," I laugh addressing the gang.

A woman with short purple hair steps out from everyone. She was tall and she was almost at eye level with me. She goes on her toes to reach my eyes. She stares at me for a long minute before she talks.

This girl came off as a hard ass. I could tell that she was because her persona radiated badass. So I showed respect to her and stared right back at her.

Then she does the unexpected. She suddenly grabs my face and kisses me. It lasted ten seconds. When she pulls away, her eyes are in slits and she licks her lips.

"Rouge isn't your real name is it? I have been all over the globe. Places with names you can't even find in maps. Yet I have never heard of you. And I know your not new. Your young but your soul is old." she says.

Who the... What the fuck?

"Okay Slims back off the guy." Cass tells her.

The tall girl nods her head and begins to walk away from me. I knew that Cassius needed help to rescue his sister. He wasn't just rescuing his sister. He had to exterminate our enemies and exact vengeance for all the innocent souls they killed.

There is a much bigger picture to be seen. It wasn't just Crimson. She was pregnant with that cunt's child. Not that that infant will live. I highly doubt Michael wanted that seed to enter the world alive.

I wish I had my crew. I was resurrected for five minutes and I missed my meat suit. I missed Arden and Phanes. If we were still here this wouldn't have happened. That prick would have been wiped out a long time ago.

Part of this happening is my fault. I slacked my hands when our world became safe. Did I think I would have lived forever? I should have ensured that my family be well trained. But I took it for granted and now our offspring was suffering. Most of them dead including my children.

The Vitcenzo name was no longer feared. It probably was forgotten, a name that only the dead knew. A name that was lost, swept at the back of people's minds.

"Listen, I don't know who you are or what is your purpose but I got plans to take down Maksim." Cass tells me while folding his arms across his chest.

I gave him a sadistic smile, "That plan will fail. Trying to storm his estate during his dinner is a fucking terrible idea." I calmly tell him. His hands fall to his side and everyone goes rigid for a long second before they all burst into a screaming fit.

"HES A SPY!!!!!"

I let them rant for a while before I lost my temper and told them to shut the fuck up. They needed to listen more than talk. There are certain things happening behind the scenes and if they were to survive they needed to shut the hole in their faces and open their ears.

"I am not a fucking spy, you stupid dipshits." by this time I was trying not to make the vain in my neck pop. "Crimson is pregnant you have to wait until she makes the child before you do anything. That child has to leave her body on their land. This is way beyond all of you."

"How do we know that we can trust you? And how do you know all these things? " Cassius asks.

"Have you not been listening? All you care about is where I'm from when that does not fucking matter." taking in a deep breath I make a decision to disclose my real identity.

"My name is Niko." I said. Yeah I didn't give them my full name but that should be good enough for now.

"Niko? Okay Niko tell us your brilliant plan,"

Before I could speak again a sharp scream cuts the air and my eyes look towards the stairs. There stands Kisa with a terrified look on her face. The colour from her face drains as I we make eye contact and she faints.

Kisa and Sychar had a punishment to face. Sychar more so but Kisa had to go through something bad and there was nothing that anyone of us could do to stop it. Michael needs to set things back into its correct order. And even though she was fighting for her life, she is part of the reason someone innocent was getting hurt while she sat here safe.

Eventually, Cassius gets her to wake up. Her eyes instantly looks up to me and that terrified look never leaves her face. And when she tries to point towards me and speak her body goes limp and her voice disappears. She was still awake but it was like she was paralyze.

Maybe this is her punishment.

****************************

Finally, got my Juju back. I needed a break honestly.