🌹FIVE

Hostile Take Over
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

It was eleven o'clock in the night and the party started to die down. Vanya had already gone to my room. He made sure to wink at me before he left.

I felt nervous as to what my surprise was. Vanya had never really shown interest in me until tonight. Maybe it was because I turned eighteen.

Slowly walking up to my door I opened it. I pushed it wider and he was standing in the middle of my room.

"You know this is not quite how I pictured your bedroom," he smiled at me.

A typical girls room may have been painted pink or purple. But I preferred darker colors like grey and navie blue. My accent wall was red. And I collected different types of pocket knives.

"How did you picture it?" I asked him staying put in my spot. My hands were wet with sweat and I clung to my dress for support.

"More girly I guess, but I should have known better. You're very different from other girls," he said walking towards me. Vanya walked past me and closed my bedroom door.

He walked back to me, coming chest to chest. He searched my eyes before slowly leaning his head down so that our lips were centimeters apart. My breath hitched.

"Don't move," he said before he attached his lips to mine. He kissed me gently then pulled away.

"Happy birthday, baby girl," he whispered. I grinned up at him in delight. I was speechless and I felt like time slowed because I could not believe this was happening.

Sliding his hands around my waist he drew me closer. I was now flushed against him. My heart drummed in my ears and I swallowed.

"Ready for your surprise?" he asked lifting me onto him, my legs wrapping themselves around him.

"I-I, yes," my voice small and unrecognizable to my own ears.

Vanya walked me over to bed and laid me on my back. He kissed my neck and I tried to relax my body. I was not sure what he had planned but I was a little scared.

 I was not sure what he had planned but I was a little scared

"Don't worry. I'm just going to give you your first ever orgasm. It will be the most amazing thing you've ever felt. Trust me, Crimson." my name sounded erotic on his tongue.

Oh god, he was going to eat out.

He gently pulled down my dress exposing my uncladed breast to him. He rolled the nipple in between his fingers before taking one into his mouth.

And god did it feel amazing.

Vanya ventured further lifting my leg up and kissing a trail down until he reached my panties. He smirked up at me and easily removed them. I was more excited than nervous now.