🌹FIFTY

Meat Suit
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Nikolaos. Rogue.

Russia, the place of Arden's ancestral origins. I understood why Maddox moved from here. The place was fucking cold.

I have on like five fucking jackets. And I could barely feel my lips as they shiver. My fingers were numb and slowly turning an icy blue. I was up to my knees in snow and at this point in time I wanted to curse out Michael for sending me back.

How the hell did Cassius willingly come here?

Thankfully, I stumbled upon a bar and quickly entered the warm joint. I smiled when I saw the inside. Girls paraded themselves about and the drinks just kept on flowing.

From the looks of it, this place was the perfect hide out to do underground business. A den for dangerous men to do their dirty work. The bar probably was owned by a leader of some gang or Mafia family.

A girl walked up to me as I took off my jackets. She smiled seductively at me and I smirked back. Blending into the crowd, I let her take my hand in hers as she leads me to the open bar.

I could already hear Arden's voice in my head. Don't think cause I'm dead you could cheat! That is what she'd say if I could hear her. After all, when I'm done down here I will be going back. I didn't want to stay if she wasn't with me.

I take a seat and she sits in my lap. Playing my role, I place my hands on her waist and keep it there.

"Can I get you some to drink?" the young blonde bartender dude asks. I nod my head at him and answer "Vodka and orange juice." his face screws up a little and I groan. Right, wrong era.

"I mean... What's the best thing you got here?" I play it off and he shrugs before answering "The Trickster or Red Hell." who the hell created those names, dumb and dumber.

I give him a fake smile "I will take the trickery thing." I say. He raises his eyebrows and chuckles before he stirs up the drink. In a minute time the cold dark blue drink is in front of me. Then it slowly turns into a dark orange colour.

What the fuck?

I watch the drink skeptically and raise my head to look at the bartender who was laughing at me. "Why do you look as tho you're afraid of the drink?" I ignored the jackass. Because maybe I liked my drink one colour. Not for it to turn into a damn rainbow frenzy.

Anyway, I take a gulp and at first it's sour and awful but then it turn sweet. Like super sweet. Like lose a couple of teeth sweet.

The girl in my lap turns to face me. This causes my hand to drop to her thigh and she smiles at me. I give her my drink and she gladly takes it. As she drinks it I scan my surroundings.

I could spot the bosses right away. The girls flocked around them like lambs to the slaughter. No matter the era, bosses were always the one to draw the attention. However, every once in a while their eyes will drift towards me.

Which is understandable, since everyone here probably was a regular customer. Eventually, one starts to walk towards me. In one swift motion I had the girl straddling me. I bring her head closer to mine as she does the rest and connect our lips together.

Definitely a prostitute. Girls who worked just as entertainment won't just willing kiss me. Or maybe she was trapped here.

"Hey...," I ignore his first call just to throw him off my tail. "Hey buddy." the man tries a second time and I still ignore him, pretending to be too tongue deep with the chick in my lap to hear him. That is until he taps my shoulder.